TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this set looks awesome, though I am only interested in the turtles. Hopefully they'll be available individually or as a set of four at some point...

So, will this be available for internationals? :pray:

Also saw a few of the Arcade Game sets on ebay the other day. Most seem to ship from China! Have they already been bootlegged? Any experiences with them? I wont post a link but they are available on ebay.

So, will this be available for internationals? :pray:

Also saw a few of the Arcade Game sets on ebay the other day. Most seem to ship from China! Have they already been bootlegged? Any experiences with them? I wont post a link but they are available on ebay.

I saw those arcade sets on eBay too! I figured they must be bootlegged because a set of all four turtles can be purchased from multiple sellers for under $100 while other sets are going for $300+.

How do we find out if figures have been bootlegged? Is there some kind of list somewhere or a website that lists them? Or is it just a matter of poor saps like us buying something that seems too good to be true and finding out they're bootlegged? :/

I saw those arcade sets on eBay too! I figured they must be bootlegged because a set of all four turtles can be purchased from multiple sellers for under $100 while other sets are going for $300+.

How do we find out if figures have been bootlegged? Is there some kind of list somewhere or a website that lists them? Or is it just a matter of poor saps like us buying something that seems too good to be true and finding out they're bootlegged? :/
From what I heard they are just as good as the original. Probably comes from the same factory.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome set. I really like the way the turtles and Shredder look.

I understand the price but I can't tell you this doesn't suck. Especially since they going to charge once you order. I can't come up with $200 that fast. I guess I'll have to hope to find these for a good price on Ebay in the coming months.

I've heard people on here say that fellow Freaks have helped them get exclusives, have some of you been to Comic-Con?

From what I heard they are just as good as the original. Probably comes from the same factory.

Care to share where you heard that? I'm definitely tempted by them, especially if they don't release a turtles-only version of this new animated show set, or good bootlegs of them don't get made.

Care to share where you heard that? I'm definitely tempted by them, especially if they don't release a turtles-only version of this new animated show set, or good bootlegs of them don't get made.
Neca FB groups

Please, please NECA, release these individually at some point....

Dont care if its a different deco or even missing some accessories, just let me get Donnie by himself and be satisfied.

After getting excited about the DreamEx collection, I all but stopped looking at other ranges recently.
I decided to get this WWE mash up set -(might chase down S1 now).
Nice set actually. Glad I got em.

The full color edition of the Neca Turtles look pretty good as well.
I saw a couple last week. Basically regular color schemes of the video game set. I guess it was a foregone conclusion they would do that .
I can't get a set yet tho - I have to wait till the sdcc starts, then I can have a set sent out.

Back