TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do, and I think they fit in perfectly! The turtles stand at 5.5". So they are a bit bigger than 1:12 scale. Since each turtle stands at about 5' 2", at least according to there bios. So they work out well with MOTUC, Marvel Legends, Ghostbusters (Mattel/Diamond Select), DC figures, etc.

Does anyone collect MOTUC? How do the Figurarts Turtles fit in size?

Got my Leo today had to mod the shefs slightly by sticking a piece of paper in each of them so when Leo has the swords on his back it's show accurate.

14680514_10154595305389346_37777918309085756_n.jpg

How come the turtles change color in merchandising, like the dark green with brown shells, to the bright green with the green shells? Plus the turtle toys but that's different I think, I know they varied a lot from the comic but that's expected, but I always wondered why they differed, especially the old style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come the turtles change color in merchandising, like the dark green with brown shells, to the bright green with the green shells? Plus the turtle toys but that's different I think, I know they varied a lot from the comic but that's expected, but I always wondered why they differed, especially the old style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats Playmates for ya.... I hate that they used different greens.

anyones package via neca with shredder foot set moving at all? been days of it sittin in NJ.:panic: anxious to get.

My NECA Comic Con set arrived today, along with Marty's Lion- O, 80's overload! Btw, the neca set is awesome.....sorry no pics.

I do, and I think they fit in perfectly! The turtles stand at 5.5". So they are a bit bigger than 1:12 scale. Since each turtle stands at about 5' 2", at least according to there bios. So they work out well with MOTUC, Marvel Legends, Ghostbusters (Mattel/Diamond Select), DC figures, etc.

I agree with that! Quick snap of the turtles hanging with their buddy He-man.
IMG_5377 tmnt.jpg

I do think Mondo went to extreme with their colors on the turtles' skins. Donatello is brown, raphael is neon green. I guess it's not a big deal but they went to the extreme on those lol.

To each of thier own I guess.. I just find it odd they don't match I guess.
i meant - strictly from visual point of design it looked good. of course it's nonsence as they all were one kind.

Took a few pictures of Leonardo.

02ac89a516105933f2cd4394866a9d0a.jpg

a2f5b5c82e5e49d2d105e2be4fd89abf.jpg

9e0f439c8357638a9f95d2980725ab19.jpg

59ce7752d4b0c6d7ad7aee578578bbd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i wish i was 15 again for an obvious reason, but several other reasons are the toys that are made today. like this.

Randy just tweeted this:

those chances don't exist but I am working on loosening some of those restrictions if we are lucky. stay tunedNECA added,
Mr Bropos Toy Chest @TMNT32171
@NECA_TOYS hey randy, what chance is there, if any, to obtain a non convention exclusive license for TMNT. I'm dying over that nycc set LOL

Back