TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some new pictures, curtesy of Hologram AI in the DreamEX Shredder thread:
f2934473164433e86cd232a4d75658f4.png
50266d46a431c540a5538d2aab92ef83.png

The blue knee/arm pads are not working for me, other than that I think it looks alot better painted. Their Krang looks great.

Well, I found which line of 1/6 turtles I'll be going with.

Mondos Turtles are more to my liking from what I've seen sofar. But DreamEX certainly have my attention.

Still a sucker for anything inspired by the OG comic books. DreamEX is doing some cool stuff but Mondo still has my loyalty for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, Mondos turtles are cool, but look a little toyish to me. Im really digging dreamEx turtles. Now lets see the protos for slash, bebop and rocksteady!

Agreed. Mondo's lends itself to much towards a particular incarnation of the turtles. I like DreamEx because its more like a hybridized interpretation. I definitely notice elements stemming from the original comics, the 80/90s toon and the 2003 series. They've managed to blend it in rather well based off these pics. Can't wait to see more in depth photos.

That Leo came out a lot better than I expected; it's probably a good thing I don't have the room to dive into this line... :lol

That Leo came out a lot better than I expected; it's probably a good thing I don't have the room to dive into this line... :lol

Yea he looks great in color imo. Would like to see more close ups but the issues i thought were there are not in color. Love the extra pouches

Revoltech Ralph and Mikey up for pre-order at amiami.

Ty for the heads up ordered!

Shredder is definitely a must for me. Still thinking about Casey Jones.
I'm hoping we will see an April figure soon. Just afraid that DreamEX will go with root hair...

Kind of leaning towards DreamEx's turtles at the moment (even though I have 3 of the 4 Mondo's on PO). I like how they have actual tailored belts & accessories - they make them feel more like Sideshow or Hot Toys quality, where the Mondo's are starting to look action figure like.

Kind of leaning towards DreamEx's turtles at the moment (even though I have 3 of the 4 Mondo's on PO). I like how they have actual tailored belts & accessories - they make them feel more like Sideshow or Hot Toys quality, where the Mondo's are starting to look action figure like.

Yea the lack of tailored goods killed the mondo ones for me. they just seem like big versions of the neca figures

DreamEx and figuarts turtles line for me...If these sell,expect more characters

I love how seeing these pictures give me immediate buyers remorse only 2 days after ordering threezeros bay turtles. don't even know if I should even bother opening them up....

I have been in a weird spot when it comes to trying to find my TMNT set. I dont have a lot of space so I cant really go too crazy with collecting so was looking for a good 1/6 line to jump into. I am not into the bay turtles and not really attached to the original red comic turtles so these DreamEX seem perfect for me. My only real concern is like many others I have never heard of the company, not even with past products or anything.

I was able to talk myself out of getting Mondo's figures, but these figures are becoming harder and harder to resist, especially after seeing Shredder and Leo.

Back