TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12965850_1558157074476759_614494573_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy..... wow. looks much more realistic w/ those eyes

These repaints by @orokukarai on instagram are pretty legit, they're of the 90's classics line they put out, they just recently put out the Secret Of The Ooze versions too
Pretty sure she takes commissions
12965850_1558157074476759_614494573_n.jpg

Looks really tasty like some edible Cake decorations.

If she putty up the seam lines would look even better.

BTW anyone knows the technique in creating the melon like color mix for the skin? looks too fine for handbrush I don't think thin coat of spray paint can achieve that.

So does anyone have any experience with other threezero items. Do they put out quality product with their past stuff. I'm not familiar with any of their older stuff.

Looks really tasty like some edible Cake decorations.

If she putty up the seam lines would look even better.

BTW anyone knows the technique in creating the melon like color mix for the skin? looks too fine for handbrush I don't think thin coat of spray paint can achieve that.

I'm pretty sure she hand paints them, check out her instagram, she has some shots of them on the table being painted
from what I gather her rates for the repaints are very reasonable too
I'd totally bite on them but I have my heart and wallet set aside for a fantasy scenario where HT picks up the 90's TMNT 1/6 license
Not really sure I want ThreeZero handling them, the texture on the turtles they make looks too plastic-ish to me

I'm pretty sure she hand paints them, check out her instagram, she has some shots of them on the table being painted
from what I gather her rates for the repaints are very reasonable too
I'd totally bite on them but I have my heart and wallet set aside for a fantasy scenario where HT picks up the 90's TMNT 1/6 license
Not really sure I want ThreeZero handling them, the texture on the turtles they make looks too plastic-ish to me

do you know how she made the 2 tone for the skin? i don't think you use ultra fine tips to achieve that. sandpapers?

do you know how she made the 2 tone for the skin? i don't think you use ultra fine tips to achieve that. sandpapers?

She uses a handful of different colours, not sure which, but it's definitely more than 3 or 4 different greens

from her instagram:

13277522_232388417136842_476385128_n.jpg

She uses a handful of different colours, not sure which, but it's definitely more than 3 or 4 different greens

from her instagram:

13277522_232388417136842_476385128_n.jpg

for the face, there's 3 main component for the green, the light green base, the darker green to make the melon pattern, and a really dark close to black green for the freckle. i'm just wondering how she makes those melon patterns.

She is very nice I left a comment & she responded right away. It was real late when I even left the comment lol so she's cool

Maybe quantity since it includes exclusive items.

It is my first order directly from them.

wow pleased to see others like as much as i do these eastman turtles. will get one at a time at retail no doubt. was gonna get a bay leo but will wait, prefer these.

they will leave it up for awhile and then give heads up when PO is comin down on their Fb page.

Thanks, I was about to order and did not link my paypal. I thought it did not go through, but I got a confirmation email that it did. When is payment due before they cancel the order?

Thanks, I was about to order and did not link my paypal. I thought it did not go through, but I got a confirmation email that it did. When is payment due before they cancel the order?

3Z charges you immediately and the po usually stays up for 6 weeks

The more I look at the Eastman TMNT figure design, the more I'm loving it. When the design shows up in comics, I have a feeling the more the design will be loved.

I assume melon pattern are his "freckles" as someone on her IG put it? I don't mean to sound like a complete dumbass I'm only half lol

no not the freckles, if you look closer, there's green melon like patterns which is very fine all around the face.

I sort of thought I liked these at first but the more I look at them I'm not sure I dig the textures and patterns of their skin. I still like them more than the Bay movie Turtles but not by a lot.

Back