TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unrelated to neca tmnt, the new design turtles from 3zero are going up for preorder June 2nd...if anyone is interested in them

Any of you guys use acrylic risers for your turtles and if so which ones? Need to find a way to display them all without taking up a ton of space

I'd totally buy a set of the NECA Arcade Turtles if they were available to pre-order and be shipped out. Disappointing that they're only available to people who can physically buy them at SDCC.

Unrelated to neca tmnt, the new design turtles from 3zero are going up for preorder June 2nd...if anyone is interested in them

holy crap, does anyone even know 3zero is doing this?

13233009_1388445827847908_8654226438299535147_n.jpg

personally I don't like them and they clearly are reusing some of the mold from the movie turtles which makes Mikey look strange, if there faces weren't so weird I'd be tempted by these.

I assume these are the two going up for preorder this week

13319702_1390921390933685_6476118966802301865_n.jpg

they are working in conjunction with Kevin Eastman on these so I guess that's cool, if he really does have any input on these.

holy crap, does anyone even know 3zero is doing this?

they are working in conjunction with Kevin Eastman on these so I guess that's cool, if he really does have any input on these.

he does, these are based 100% on his designs/artwork.

interview with him bout workin with threezero and developing these etc
https://issuu.com/cluttermagazine/docs/cluttermagazine_issue34/25

"these TMNT's have lived inside my head for nearly 30 years"-eastman

i dig how much they look like his art and concept works, its his involvement that really sell them for me. def down for one. the ex accessory with leo is dope, shredders old gauntlet. they kinda have a bisley like influence/look that i think he even mentions in that interview.

Why is Mikey the only one wearing chanclas?

only Kevin knows....

I like those Threezero figures quite a bit. I wish the Turtles in the new films looked closer to those designs rather than the ugly designs they went with. I'm not sure if I'd want to buy them but I'm curious how much they'll cost.

I like those Threezero figures quite a bit. I wish the Turtles in the new films looked closer to those designs rather than the ugly designs they went with. I'm not sure if I'd want to buy them but I'm curious how much they'll cost.

via the threezero Fb :)

"Collectible figures will be available for pre-order at www.threezerostore.com starting from June 2nd 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 210USD/1630HKD each with International shipping included in the price." -threezero

"On top of this as part of special threezerostore exclusive offer: we will have both Mikey and Leo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collectibles available for a combined price of 355USD/2760HKD with International shipping included in the price."-threezero

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/posts/1390921390933685

I want to like them. I like that Eastman desgined them. But they don't do it for me. They look just as bad as the Bay turtles to me.

To each their own though. I can see why someone would want to collect them. The concept is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they look way better than the Bay Turtles but at $210 each they're an easy pass. I wish we could get 1/6th versions of the Turtles from the nineties films.

I like the concept art but it translates kinda strange in plastic and rubber...I think Donnie looks kinda cool. Well they're all kinda cool but not enough to buy. I'll stick to the 1/4 neca turtles for now

Do you have to pay up front for preorders made on threezero's site or do they charge your card when it ships?

Do you have to pay up front for preorders made on threezero's site or do they charge your card when it ships?

I've never paid with CC at threezero store only PayPal, it's a pay upfront kinda place and a long wait after....but then when the figure arrives a year later and you already paid for it its like getting a free figure :yess:

I've never paid with CC at threezero store only PayPal, it's a pay upfront kinda place and a long wait after....but then when the figure arrives a year later and you already paid for it its like getting a free figure :yess:

Thanks for the heads up

Their up. Mikey and Leo Threezero.
Exclusive set $355 for both including international shipping. Or each one $210 including shipping. They both come with an exclusive threezero weapon also.
Mikey is just under 12 " tall.

Back