TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im considering it.

The colours look good. Seems they are all going to be the same height. Leo and Mikey are both 11.7" tall. Maybe not !!
A good variant overall from all the other sets being released.

Already ordered the Figuarts set.

Who's actually ordering these guys? I can't imagine these being as popular as Mondo or Figuarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering. The style does resemble Eastman's art. Might be a fun line to collect and potentially seeing Splinter and Shredder would be cool!
Mondo 's offerings are over priced and the idea of just serving mainly 500 customers is bizarro logic. There's no way I can get the Shredder gauntlet piece without paying crazy price on Ebay. But that's Mondo's normal practice.

I actually like the style. I wanna preorder it, but the only thing holding me back is dropping $355 and waiting till the end of this year, especially reading about the nightmare shipment from the movie figures.

I preordered them. Going to go great with my custom Casey Jones. I like the style, my only wish would be that Ralph have the style bandana that Donnie has. Otherwise they're great looking. Was thinking of only getting Leo but I know I'll just want them all once he gets here. I haven't ordered any of the other companies' turtles though I should add, so these will be my guys.

I'm not sure about these new figures. The head sculpt just doesn't look that great to me. Leo looks ok, Mikey just looks weird, and when did Raph get tiger stripes??

I ordered the Eastman TMNT set. The mixed media on it makes it look more high end than the Mondo. They are definitely better looking than the Bay turtles. Really liking them.

Anyone know how long the preorder will be available? Is it a limited time or will they pull it down when it is ready to ship out?

wow pleased to see others like as much as i do these eastman turtles. will get one at a time at retail no doubt. was gonna get a bay leo but will wait, prefer these.

Anyone know how long the preorder will be available? Is it a limited time or will they pull it down when it is ready to ship out?

they will leave it up for awhile and then give heads up when PO is comin down on their Fb page.

I have to say I'm not at all feeling this new design now having seen the pictures on Threezeros website. I get that the design is supposed to give a reptilian skin vibe but Mikeys face especially looks terrible IMO.

Maybe quantity since it includes exclusive items.

It is my first order directly from them.

I'm considering preordering also. Do they require payment in full at the time of preorder or when the items actually ship?

I'm not necessarily a fan of the designs for those new Eastman/Threezero turtles but I absolutely dig the idea. Seem like they are designed to appeal more as art pieces and fans of Kevin Eastman's style than for fans of TMNT figures, which is cool.

I'm not sure about these new figures. The head sculpt just doesn't look that great to me. Leo looks ok, Mikey just looks weird, and when did Raph get tiger stripes??

I totally agree. I really want to like these guys, but I just can't. Like you said, the heads are just strange, and the wash just looks I don't know, a little amateur customizer-ish. It just comes off as sloppy and heavy handed to my eyes. I'm sure I'm in the minority with that. And lastly the different bandana materials. The backs just seem a little cheap.

I think I'd like these more if they were 1/12 scale figures.

I'd really kill for hot toys to get the license to do the 90's movie turtles (and the ghostbusters while they're at it lol)

If we get 1/6 out of the shadows turtles, I may have to pick up Leo.. And I'd definitely get Leo if we also get a shredder.

I think the problem with the new Eastman designs is that they are not yet in any mainstream media. People are buying the Bay Turtles and they are terrible designs.
If these were to be in movie, video, game, heck, even a one time comic, they will be more popular.

These repaints by @orokukarai on instagram are pretty legit, they're of the 90's classics line they put out, they just recently put out the Secret Of The Ooze versions too
Pretty sure she takes commissions

13248692_1757206557829218_696323875_n.jpg

13130047_1126564124052450_633797465_n.jpg

12965850_1558157074476759_614494573_n.jpg

Back