TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be really ineresting if HT did make a set of turtles. Would love to get the tmnt franchise get attention from HT.

Looks good!
I plan on doing the same.

Gonna add some cloth and leather bits too.

I'm not seeing them......

On the hot toys collectors Facebook page. They have two pages on fb. Also if the new turtles are made then I wonder why in blue hell didn't they make 1990 turtles like everyone wants.

I hope these get made!! It's the only way to truly get the new movie designs right. Raphael would be a instant purchase along with leonardo. This would also up the chances of the 90's figures getting made (although I hate those things, sorry). I know a lot of you don't the new designs but I think they are neat. Weirdly enough I don't like Shrek though.

Hot Toys Collectors is a fan page. It means nothing.

Whoops lol. Ive been following that fb for years. It would be hilarious if at comic con we see them unveil all four turtles plus shredder. I would flip **** in both good and bad ways.

tumblr_n7oqvqdaDP1qzucdqo3_500.gif

WRWIxHp.gif

tumblr_n7os60y6mU1td0w8do1_500.gif

This is the 11 inch one, right?
So articulation is just shoulders hips neck?
Great greens by the way!

Cheers,
Johan

Yeah, for some reason they took out the bicep joint, but I believe they added in wrist articulation which the normal 5" one doesn't have. All together it's sholders, wrists, neck, hips, and knees if I recall

I can't find that particular figure on google. Do you have a link?

They haven't officially been released yet. July 6th is the street date. Some Target's and Wal-Marts have been breaking the release date so it's hit or miss.

*youtube review*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLL2wkxN3fk

And great job Ironmann! Looking forward to seeing it complete! Already looks like a totally different figure!

They haven't officially been released yet. July 6th is the street date. Some Target's and Wal-Marts have been breaking the release date so it's hit or miss.

*youtube review*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLL2wkxN3fk

And great job Ironmann! Looking forward to seeing it complete! Already looks like a totally different figure!

yeah, several walmarts have put the movie figures out but none of the target or tru have them on the shelves yet (around here).

really looking forward to seeing that repaint ironmann!

I got all the 11 inchers with the exception of Leo. 3am and on my way to my 4th Wal-Mart. They're even better than I imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back