TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking for this set I have one available. Leo, Don, Raph are MIP and Mikey is loose. PM me if you are looking for these at a decent price. I will sell them idividually

How much for all 4 shipped to IOWA 50058?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

the classics are clogging TRU pegs up here in Canada...i think all of it went to Canada :lol

Thanks, I got them ordered! but I was looking for the 4" figures, I found Leo and Don but missing Ralph and Mike. I heard they are doing a restock of these figures since the local toys r us has a retro section for turtles up, but I am just waiting for it to show up anytime now if anything.

Looking at retro figures I just realized how much I hated Mutagen Man.

5107.jpg

Hmm, they look quite good. I have the B/W fourpack that I will probably keep boxed up, so these would look nice in front of them in action poses. Compared to the original red bandanas, they are also cheaper.

Anyone know anywhere I can buy a Z-Line Ninjas Billboard? No one in the US sells to Australia.

They're 32 bucks at target, I could buy one and ship it to you, but isn't the shipping going to be killer to Australia?

Back