TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know a good site for buy/sell/trade for TMNT figures? I really want the 80's Krang Android Body. Checked eBay but seeing if there are alternatives. I don't know what I was thinking when I got rid of it.

The big one? Or the carded figure

Ebay us still the best place to look.
I got one on taobao, but that's a Chinese site. Ebay always seems to have at least one there. You could also try myteefinestuff . They specialize in TMNT.

That's certainly disappointing. I was kinda sorta warming up to buying these guys, but knowing that they're smaller than the Turtles. . . that's a deal-breaker.

That's certainly disappointing. I was kinda sorta warming up to buying these guys, but knowing that they're smaller than the Turtles. . . that's a deal-breaker.

Same, was heading to thr comic shop today until I read this.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The big one? Or the carded figure

The big one!

Ebay us still the best place to look.
I got one on taobao, but that's a Chinese site. Ebay always seems to have at least one there. You could also try myteefinestuff . They specialize in TMNT.

Thanks for the info. I see some on eBay but I'm concerned about their condition. I'll just keep an eye out.

DSCN9769-300x230.jpg

FAIL

I'm sad because they look great, but the scale is a no go.

Yeah that's horrible.Wonder why they decided to make Bebop and Rocksteady smaller.
Im a carded collector so it doesn't affect my decision as much as those who will display these loose next to eachother on the shelf.

I always felt the classic turtles were too big, especially if the were going to make other characters in the line. The turtles should be 4'-5' tall depending on the episode.

Yeah but since they allready made the Turtles that big,making Bebop and Rocksteady smaller certainly isn't the right way to do it unless they plan on remaking the Turtles too.

They still look good, though. I bet you can use them with the Nick TMNT and they would be just right....

Just right like having way too much articulation and paint that's too good as well as based on entirely differant styles of hand drawn animation and characters not on that show, then yea. :lol And there goes pretty much any chance of seeing a Shredder/Splinter. I highly doubt these are going to sell well when people realise the scale issues.

BB n RS are selling well, and most people that got them are very glad they did.
Scale isn't something that PM have been good at. All their figures follow the rule of make it to a scale that fits in the box!

Back