TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Beebop or Rocksteady around here yet.

I actually have a hard time even finding the Classics. I've seen a random Mikey and Leo and that's it. I dunno if they're getting wiped out immediately or TRU hasn't been restocking for months, lol.

Do you guys think the new Battleshell turtles style will be the way they look from now on?

I agree they are highly accurate to the show but I prefer the first wave that looked a little more gritty with skin grooves and whatnot.
The new look is too "smooth" for me. I was looking forward to the Battle Shells but seeing them in person makes me want to buy a back-up set of the originals.

Bebop n Rocksteady are not exactly show accurate, by I think they make great figures, and look great standing by my classic figures. The set of 6 is a cool collection.
I think the BattleShells are very neat. The figures themselves are the best versions of the base turtles, but they don't beat the tech turtles for coolness.
I've finally got my 6 retro figures (the 4 Turtles, Splinter and Shredder) in the post and should have them on Monday. I had ordered the van as well but was told that it's delayed by another week. No hassle . Looking forward to these retro dudes.

I got bebop and rocksteady over a week ago at tru in il

I dont get how they messed up the neck on rocksteady so bad

he has a turtle neck

Just got Bebop and Rocksteady from Toys R Us. Had lots. They look really cool. Glad to have them.
sujaza5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the battle shell Raphael after three weeks of searching. (I already got the other three a month ago).
I thought I found one back then but it was an original turtle in the battle shell box.

Target had a buy one/get one half off sale on Friday and I managed to pick up Battle Shell Leo, Raph, Don and another Foot Soldier. They did not have Mikey, but I got him for $ 8.99 on amazon.com with free Prime shipping.

Considering they have the 90s animated show, the current Nick show, and the 90's films, I would say almost certainly for action figures.

And LEGO will have it as well.

My guess is we'll see new movie turtles from Playmates in the same 4" scale/style as the current Nick ones, and if the movie is big enough they'll do them in the 6" classics style too.

Considering they have the 90s animated show, the current Nick show, and the 90's films, I would say almost certainly for action figures.

And LEGO will have it as well.

My guess is we'll see new movie turtles from Playmates in the same 4" scale/style as the current Nick ones, and if the movie is big enough they'll do them in the 6" classics style too.

OK. I'm guessing we might see our first glimpse of the new turtle designs through a figure sneak peak or something.

Seems possible if we don't get a trailer of some kind first. I don't imagine keeping the designs of the Turtles themselves underwraps for so long bodes well though. If they were so awesome I'd think you would want them out there for people to see and get used to and they seem very awkwardly shaped judging by the way the on set leaked pics of Raph in a raincoat disguise looked but I'm still hoping the movie ends up being good. :pray:

The new show is great and were in the height of comic book films so it'd be ashame to miss the boat on this window.

I don't imagine keeping the designs of the Turtles themselves underwraps for so long bodes well though. If they were so awesome I'd think you would want them out there for people to see and get used to.

Yeah, especially as the new film will be targeted to the current younger generation hopefully the new turtles will be plastered everywhere.

Anyone know a good site for buy/sell/trade for TMNT figures? I really want the 80's Krang Android Body. Checked eBay but seeing if there are alternatives. I don't know what I was thinking when I got rid of it.

Damn! Was out of town for biz and stopped by the local toys r us
They had all the classics except bebop and rocksteady

Back