TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - I thought that was a custom, going off memory from seeing the already mentioned previously posted one in here somewhere.

So it's a kit? Awesome! :rock

Still holding out for HT to make the boys.. :pray: :pray: :pray:

New Shredder and Baby Turtles spotted in Target! They have a small stock section in video games now so if your toy isle looks bare, check there! Left behind Cockroach Terminator since I already had him.

hiya

Here is my recent Raph statue. It's a limited garage kit that was offered at a local comic book store near me.

1381843_10103095626920719_835672_n.jpg

What an awesome statue! :rock

Its a shame that they just realized that people love the movie 1 turtles just as much as the 80s ones. We needed figures for these long ago

Absolutely - but hopefully HT get their butts into gear & make our dreams come true.

I'm just imagining how sensational a HT Donatello would be - in my collection! So good.. :monkey2

Also, if HT went with rubber skins for the turtles, I wouldn't bother with them at all. They would have to be custom sculpted bodies like their Predator figures. The turtles are really short in the first two movies, so HT would have to take that into account.
Yeah, agreed. Either way - it's not happening yet.. :(

That Raphael is amazing. Who makes it, where can you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I've been working on trying to get one when they become available again, but at the moment there are none and no info on when that might happen again. They're made by trevor zammit, each one is hand painted and he does it on the side of his normal job.

Question on those 11" versions: What makes them exclusives to TRU? I've seen them at Walmart and they look exactly the same. Am I missing something?

The 11" Turtles aren't exclusive to TRU. These are everywhere.
If it the Dojo versions, TRU might have a window of exclusiveness before they go on general release.

Back