TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what we need now right, a good video game to go along with the new cartoon. Theres one on the nick website thats pretty cool but I hate playing games on keyboards. If they could adapt it to x-box 360 as an arcade game I'd be all over it.

You know what we need now right, a good video game to go along with the new cartoon. Theres one on the nick website thats pretty cool but I hate playing games on keyboards. If they could adapt it to x-box 360 as an arcade game I'd be all over it.

I played that one on the website. It's pretty fun, but I do agree about there needing to be a good TMNT console game on the market. Four player even.

They need to make a TMNT game along the lines Arkham Asylum went. Give the Turtleverse a more mature overtone. A co-op 4 player Turtles retail release would be a dream come true for me and alot of other I'm sure.

Agreed. Base it off the original comics if they have to. I'd dedinately buy the game.

They need to make a TMNT game along the lines Arkham Asylum went. Give the Turtleverse a more mature overtone. A co-op 4 player Turtles retail release would be a dream come true for me and alot of other I'm sure.

Dude that is the greatest idea ever. To bad i will probably never happen.

:exactly: And add a side game or and arcade game for one on one fighting like streetfighter so you can go toe to toe with your favorate turtle againist all the classic enemys:)

:exactly: And add a side game or and arcade game for one on one fighting like streetfighter so you can go toe to toe with your favorate turtle againist all the classic enemys:)

Great idea, I could see that working well as a DLC stand alone game. Hopefully more companies start tapping into the turtles. :rock *cough*HOT TOYS*cough*

Thanks, I think the real craze for turtles will start when the show comes out if its a hit, then games and all sorts of merchindising should follow.

Is that crappy Michael bay movie still happening? Soaking up the classics before that ****storm hits!

So i contacted Playmates about the line and this is what the said.

Hi Pitu, here is an answer from Pat Linden in the Marketing Group.
He states: “We still haven’t decided yet if we will add on to the Classic Collection or not. It’s still a bit too early to make the final determination.

Up to this point we are happy with the response, but it’s still early as the figures have been at retail for about a month”.
Pat

My Toys R Us had the Nick line about 2-3 weeks ago, still no classics in stock as of today.

Most places on the East Coast don't have Turtles at all yet, and Walmarts and Targets around me had to look them up and found they aren't getting even the Nick ones until early October when the show hits.

So theres still plenty of time for these figures to prove themselves.

Saw these at TRU today. The classic Turtles are tempting, but I'd really like to know of others like Shredder are coming before I plunk down the $75+ on these guys. Too bad they aren't saying yet :(

I was planning only to buy the classics, which I found at one local TRU last week, but I've really found myself liking the Nick Turtles. Not quite as posable, but the sculpts are amazing.

The Nick turtles are awesome. If they had paint more like some of the customiser's here are doing as the standard they'd be some of the all around best figures in years.

Here's a pic I snapped of all the straight up versions of the guys that I have in toy form.

tmnt-collection-1.jpg

back row: Classics
third row: CGI turtles
second row: OG Leo & Mikey w/ storage shell Donatello
front row: new Nick toon turtles

Agreed about the washes. I'm going to be doing the same thing with mine, just to make them that much better.

Here's a pic I snapped of all the straight up versions of the guys that I have in toy form.

tmnt-collection-1.jpg

back row: Classics
third row: CGI turtles
second row: OG Leo & Mikey w/ storage shell Donatello
front row: new Nick toon turtles

Agreed about the washes. I'm going to be doing the same thing with mine, just to make them that much better.

Nice! :rock throw in the NECA TMNT in the group shot

Back