TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up the 4'' figures along with the shellraiser. i think they are stellar action figures with a great blend of sculpt, articulation and paint apps. my son played with them for pretty much the whole day. classics are next on my list.

Very cool:cool: I'm sure your son is on the way to becoming a tmnt fan:) I'm guessing the classics will be for you then huh:wink1:

Those bases look amazing, where do you get the rock base and the Dojo base?? I'm looking for stuff like that to display with, thanks!

The dojo pieces are multiple pieces that came with the 6" Young Justice Sportsmaster and Artemis figures.

The rock base is hand made. The "ground" is a wooden plaque, and all the rocks are carved foam insulation siding (I have a custom gallery with a dungeon I made using the same material).

SWEET got my Turtles today and I am really liking the style of them.

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

yeah, they are pretty awesome. i think don is my favorite...love his smirk/frown. nice shots btw!

Well I just got in my 11 inch bros and 3 out of the four have scuff marks on their faces, and chips out of them, AND red paint lines on them! DAMMIT!!!!!! I am just going to have to wait for replacements. But man are they awsome in person

I picked up a set of the new classics. Really liking the scale and articulation of these guys.

Finally got my import figures here in the UK! Hell no I wasn't going to wait until spring for these to hit here! They are amazing! I will keep these mint on card as I have another set of special customs that will be with me in a few weeks and can't wait to show you guys those! :)

ab8b860d.jpg

I asked earlier about the card on the 1988 Originals and The Re-issued 25th anniversary set from 2008 i think it was.If anyone could help me out with this i would appreciate it because i don't have the originals to compare with.

https://www.cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/Catalog.aspx?CategoryId=54

Now,what do you think is meant for the reissued set,1988 ones or 1993 and up?It is the same figures and all,but im not sure about the card and with the price on these cases i don't want to gamble on it.

Any help would be appreciated,i sent the online store a message a few days agoo but no response.

I gotta get me a set of these regular figures. These 1/6 scale ones looks tempting too.

Some more :D

turtles014.jpg

turtles015.jpg

turtles019.jpg

I love these just the way they are but, I bet some customizers could do wonders with these.

Do these have any articulation besides the shoulders and hips?

The NECA turtles are the best..but having trouble deciding whether to buy 2012 Nick tmnt or 2012 tmnt classic collection..both lines look

2012-07-21100435-picsay.jpg

Can these new tmnt figures get customize like the NECA turtles?

2012-07-18100703-picsay.jpg

Where'd did these come from?

The 11 inch ones have 9 points of articulation, 10 if you count the opening shell. The articulation points are at the neck, shoulders, wrists, hips and knees. The shell also opens for storage of weapons, they have exactly the same articulation as there 4" counterparts minus the elbows which is baffleing.

I asked earlier about the card on the 1988 Originals and The Re-issued 25th anniversary set from 2008 i think it was.If anyone could help me out with this i would appreciate it because i don't have the originals to compare with.

https://www.cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/Catalog.aspx?CategoryId=54

Now,what do you think is meant for the reissued set,1988 ones or 1993 and up?It is the same figures and all,but im not sure about the card and with the price on these cases i don't want to gamble on it.

Any help would be appreciated,i sent the online store a message a few days agoo but no response.
I have all original and 25th ann. versions. the cards and artwork is diffrent

Just went to my local Toys R US to excahnge my damaged 11 inch leo,donnie,and raph. AND they are COMPLETLY sold out of ALL 4 inch! ITs TURTLE FEVER ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! I am going to be customizing my 11 inch line pretty soon and I will add Pics for you all. I think the 11 inch line is great for people who didnt get sideshows statues.

I went to TRU today and they had everything but the 4 inchers...crap. I'll be patient, they will be easy to get a hold of soon.

I went to my local comic shop and they have the classic turtles there, but they were 24 bucks and labled rare:cuckoo: I kept on walking cause I Already have a full set and and extra leo, I was interested in getting the other three but not at those prices.

Just back from a Canadian TRU and it looks like they were just about to stock em. The truck was out (unproved) and some swords ... Heading back tomorrow to see if the new 4" turtles are out. If not, outa luck as its back to shanghai next morning

Back