TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raphael_by_davidrapozaart-d47kq2i.jpg

https://davidrapozaart.deviantart.com/gallery/

More including the rest of the turtles ^^^^

Crazy good art.

WOW!!! A poster of that up on my wall would be awesome

I actually have the 4 Turtles. Probably some of the most sought after prints seeing as there were only 45 sets.

I never bothered getting the others although Casey Jones was awesome.

I actually have the 4 Turtles. Probably some of the most sought after prints seeing as there were only 45 sets.

I never bothered getting the others although Casey Jones was awesome.

I checked out his webpage and facebook. Wish I knew of this before the turtles went up. Might be interested in Shredder and a Foot Soldier if I had my hands on the four turtles. :gah:

Imagine Rapoza in 1/6. Are we going to get big enough for an artists line? The prices are there, and you'd think that TMNT was a user friendly license...

I thought I was content with just this:
006whiteturtles.jpg

I got it when I saw the smaller ones listed on BBTS and had the urge for ninja turtles. Had forgotten and missed the originals, but I love these black & (not so) white ones (one of the few breaks from 1/6 which I've been heavily into lately)!

It'll prolly be a while before we get high-end 1/6 turtles right?

Last edited:
Imagine Rapoza in 1/6. Are we going to get big enough for an artists line? The prices are there, and you'd think that TMNT was a user friendly license...

I thought I was content with just
I got it when I saw the smaller ones listed on BBTS and had the urge for ninja turtles. Had forgotten and missed the originals, but I love these black & (not so) white ones (one of the few breaks from 1/6 which I've been heavily into lately)!

It'll prolly be a while before we get high-end 1/6 turtles right?

The NECA turtles are the best..but having trouble deciding whether to buy 2012 Nick tmnt or 2012 tmnt classic collection..both lines look

2012-07-21100435-picsay.jpg

Last edited:
Get the Classic line, but of course I prefer cartoon turtles over comic turtles.

Please... all of you that have a FB... Post TMNT movie pictures on HT FB and get the masses behind you! I think there's a real chance they could happen in my opinion. This is such a huge opportunity for them.

Get the Classic line, but of course I prefer cartoon turtles over comic turtles.

Please... all of you that have a FB... Post TMNT movie pictures on HT FB and get the masses behind you! I think there's a real chance they could happen in my opinion. This is such a huge opportunity for them.

Unfortunately we will never see classic TMNT movie figures, the only chance is that the abomination Michael Bay is currently working on at least has good Turtle designs. Still given he's making them alien adults not sure I'd even want those aberrant trainwrecks on my shelf.

Unfortunately we will never see classic TMNT movie figures, the only chance is that the abomination Michael Bay is currently working on at least has good Turtle designs. Still given he's making them alien adults not sure I'd even want those aberrant trainwrecks on my shelf.

I'd like to see Nolan take on the Turtle Franchise :pray:

I would pay good money to keep him away from TMNT. Way too unrealistic for him, they are all about mutant monster abominations and alien brains and robotic turtles clones.

I would pay good money to keep him away from TMNT. Way too unrealistic for him, they are all about mutant monster abominations and alien brains and robotic turtles clones.

Yeah, but watch Batman Begins again and imagine a training mode version of the turtles. Then add a terrifying Shredder and some badass foot soldiers without corny uniforms on. If he can pull off a turtles movie that feels real and not like Howard the Duck then he can be considered the best director ever.

I've got the new toon foursome, and got the Classics from Amazon 2 weeks ago.

Here are some pics of the new toon figures (haven't shot the Classics yet).

toon-tmnt.jpg

toon-tmnt1.jpg

toon-raph.jpg

toon-mickey.jpg

toon-leo.jpg

donny-dummy.jpg

donny-dummy1.jpg

donny-dummy2.jpg

How much are they going for in the open market?

Im not sure man. The last I saw april go for. ( which isnt even a big character pull) was close to $300. :thud:

Im guessing they are going for CRAZY amounts now. They are fantastic prints tho. and getting to be very sought after.

I know shredder and the 4 TMNT are very rare now. More rare then the rest. :dunno

Back