TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great set up! Really clean! How did you get that Gandalf hat to fit so well?
I'm using the V1 hat, with some tinfoil inside to give it that angled shape (since the stock V1 is pointy).
I don't want to derail the thread any further after this, but since you asked, this is what it looks like up close:
IMG_8525_2_small.jpg

I also have all four 1/4 scale 90's Turtles along with 1/4 scale Animated Series Raph and Donatello with Leo on preorder. I'm sure Neca will eventually make the 1/4 soto turtles. If they don't, ill be good with the 90's turtles set.
Yea I’m all good for the movie versions. I already have the fantastic 90s 1/4th and 7 inch turtles . I don’t need the Soto turtles cause as I said they are a major step down from the original movie costumes. 3 is a mess and I’m not gonna touch those bay turtles.

I’m getting the 1/4th scale toon turtles. They look so great together! I have raph and Donnie. I honestly don’t know what else I’d get.
I’d be down for red sky normal turtles , movie accurate 1/6th scale 90s turtles and possible mirage red and colored bandanna turtles but that’s it really. I don’t really need a whole lot. Was never a fan of all the silly mutants aside from bebop and rocksteady. So I’m glad I can pass on them.

Hey for those vintage fans, so uh BBTS sells them now, the entire line up at a price up of course including the blimp.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Tmnt+playmates

Is the blimp at BBTS the same as Walmart?

It appears to be $30 cheaper at Walmart ($75 @BBTS vs $35 @Walmart).

Yeah, BBTS just has the price marked up a lot. Entertainment Earth has them for preorder for much less, along with the rest of the line.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...-turtles-classic-turtle-blimp-vehicle/pl81296
Although the blimp is currently available online at Walmart for $35 for anyone looking for it.

Walmart - TMNT Classic Turtle Blimp

Yeah, BBTS just has the price marked up a lot. Entertainment Earth has them for preorder for much less, along with the rest of the line.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...-turtles-classic-turtle-blimp-vehicle/pl81296
Although the blimp is currently available online at Walmart for $35 for anyone looking for it.

Walmart - TMNT Classic Turtle Blimp
Just be aware Walmart shipping is awful. My blimp arrived crushed on one side from fedex. It also seems impossible to contact support.

Just be aware Walmart shipping is awful. My blimp arrived crushed on one side from fedex. It also seems impossible to contact support.

I’m a carded Star Wars The Vintage Collection collector and Walmart gets a lot of those as exclusives.

It is beyond painful.

But yeah, anyone that wants a mint box should get it from EE. If it’s an opener, then Walmart.

At least the blimp is too big to fit in a bubble mailer though someone there probably tried.

So haulathon is dead after a week? Nothing really new this week? No restocks of the turtle 4 packs?

Went to Target at lunch and they had two style guide four packs. I got one. Good thing they had them locked where the video games are.

Is the blimp at BBTS the same as Walmart?

It appears to be $30 cheaper at Walmart ($75 @BBTS vs $35 @Walmart).
Same, seems like walmart exclusive items are for a certain period of time But still a bit cheaper than most online stores, the catch is scoring one!

Unfortunately I can’t find my old release of Bebop & Rocksteady, any idea if NECA is going to re-release the 2 pack again (Old ones)

Attachments

• 0C76FF4B-043C-48B1-BE3A-B819E7122C9A.jpeg
    0C76FF4B-043C-48B1-BE3A-B819E7122C9A.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 29
6IFvH3D.jpg

Fugitoid surprised me today! First by showing up so fast (with a Haulathon swag bag nonetheless) and then by losing a finger as soon as I tried giving him a weapon. D'oh!

Same, seems like walmart exclusive items are for a certain period of time But still a bit cheaper than most online stores, the catch is scoring one!

Thanks for the confirmation - ordered the blimp from Walmart.

Disappointed that the hanger hooks (as shown on the box) are not present on the actual product per a couple of video reviews I watched.

Back