TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Secret of The Ooze pack online exclusive or Walmart will sell it later ?

175$ for the pack is a bit too much
Any exclusive accessories included in this set ?

$150 for the 4 pack is a bit high, but they seem to have raised prices across the board.

The 4 pack will be exclusive to the NECA Store but they will be available as 2 packs at Walmart later.

They just seem to have standard accessories. Should be the same in the store.

So you could just get the accessory pack and wait it out for the Walmart 2 packs down the road if you wanted to.

$150 for the 4 pack is a bit high, but they seem to have raised prices across the board.

The 4 pack will be exclusive to the NECA Store but they will be available as 2 packs at Walmart later.

They just seem to have standard accessories. Should be the same in the store.

So you could just get the accessory pack and wait it out for the Walmart 2 packs down the road if you wanted to.
I will order the package from NECA but I won’t order the accessories pack

I will order the package from NECA but I won’t order the accessories pack

You have a few weeks to think about it. I think it’s a great pack with some amazing accessories. If you’re spending $150 already, another $60 doesn’t feel that much.

If you get it in hand and absolutely don’t want it, you can sell it easily. But you wouldn’t be able to get it if you regretted not getting it. The other pack goes for a lot now.

You have a few weeks to think about it. I think it’s a great pack with some amazing accessories. If you’re spending $150 already, another $60 doesn’t feel that much.

If you get it in hand and absolutely don’t want it, you can sell it easily. But you wouldn’t be able to get it if you regretted not getting it. The other pack goes for a lot now.
I need to see the full gallery to make my last decision regarding the accessories pack

Checked two different Targets this morning and no TMNT. Hope neca store sells the style guide four pack eventually.

Checked two different Targets this morning and no TMNT. Hope neca store sells the style guide four pack eventually.
Yeah, I gave up a couple days ago. Checked three different targets in my area and none had the 4 pack. I asked an employee who worked that dept and apparently they did get the 4 packs but they sold quick(of course). I asked when they will expect to get more in stock, what day of the week they usually get stock in, etc. Employee says the Neca vendor shows up randomly. So yeah. Screw that, I don't have time to be driving around looking for this 4 pack😒

I might still get the accessories pack from The Secret of the Ooze. The accessories are still cool and even if the sculpts don’t work maybe I’ll decide to get the Turtles down the road (I’ll probably wait for the Walmart two packs).

I was on vacation for the Haulathon event...went looking yesterday and saw a signed RuPaul Chia Pet and that's about it.

Hopefully Bebop and Rocksteady get a wide release at some point.

Since they're diving into 1/6 scale territory, how awesome would it be if Queen studios/InArt (or JND for that matter) make official 1/6 scale 90's TMNT figures? Hair rooted Splinter would be insane. Maybe I'm the only one, but I would jump all over that. I suggested it in the InArt Facebook group. Probably a long shot but it would be fantastic and I'm sure they can pull it off.

I was on vacation for the Haulathon event...went looking yesterday and saw a signed RuPaul Chia Pet and that's about it.

Hopefully Bebop and Rocksteady get a wide release at some point.
If you mean the robotic ones I found them at Target just now. They also had Fugitoid. The peg was for the $100 signed one but none were the signed one.

Since they're diving into 1/6 scale territory, how awesome would it be if Queen studios/InArt (or JND for that matter) make official 1/6 scale 90's TMNT figures? Hair rooted Splinter would be insane. Maybe I'm the only one, but I would jump all over that. I suggested it in the InArt Facebook group. Probably a long shot but it would be fantastic and I'm sure they can pull it off.
Im excited for the rooted hair Joker, too. I laughed out loud when you put forth the idea of a hair rooted Splinter. Imagine a full-rooted full body Splinter. That would cost astronomical. They‘d have to farm thousands of rats and have them shaved for each figure.

I wish . We are severely lacking in 1/6th turtles. Either sideshow, threezero or these guys get on it cause hot toys sure as **** won’t

Im excited for the rooted hair Joker, too. I laughed out loud when you put forth the idea of a hair rooted Splinter. Imagine a full-rooted full body Splinter. That would cost astronomical. They‘d have to farm thousands of rats and have them shaved for each figure.
Now I lol'd at you laughing out loud because I just realized how crazy a fully hair rooted splinter would be. Can't remember where, but I've seen a custom hair rooted 1/6 splinter and it was pretty awesome. So I think QS/JND can pull it off.
I wish . We are severely lacking in 1/6th turtles. Either sideshow, threezero or these guys get on it cause hot toys sure as **** won’t
I agree. QS seems honest on hearing our(collectors) feedback on licenses they should pursue so now is a good time to let them know. I've seen a few people, including myself, suggest doing 90's TMNT on their Facebook page. Will it happen, probably not but it doesn't hurt to try.

Back