TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them all. Crazy nostalgic to me. I collected the entire toy line as a child, and LOVED seeing the toy characters brought to life in the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just decided to collect my favorite villains...looks like I can take a little break after Rat King

Last edited:
eb4c1599794998bc9c521adf61f20372.jpg

Restock time

Me too. I really like the Roadkill Rodneys but I'm not a fan of Triceraton. I wish they paired them up with Baxter instead.

That your store TexasFinest?

Need one of those Traag sets!

Yeah, it was one of the local targets around the area where my brother works at. He stopped by to see what they had and picked me up 3 sets of the Traag/Granitor and 2 sets of the Triceraton/Roadkill Rodney.

All 3 of the Traag/Granitor sets were already claimed and 1 set of the Tri/Roadkill.

If anyone in the Bay Area/SF needs a Splinter/Baxter set, Oakland/Emeryville is stocked full with about 20 of them... Still no signs of Krang, Triceratops, or Metalhead packs =/

I'm passing on dinosaurs and rocks, but that is quite the impressive sight

i love the Rocks if you played the games. I don't know much about the dinos but they look really cool i rather pass on the more well known but less appealing ones.

Wow. That shot almost makes me regret dumping NECA entirely. Almost. :lol

Wow. That shot almost makes me regret dumping NECA entirely. Almost. :lol

Yeah, I?ll be impressed when they restock the turtles and earlier waves for those who missed out completely on the cartoon green than promotional green [emoji1787]

Back