TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big difference I notice is that it looks like they were working on articulated fingers in prototype and ultimately landed on sets of hands that more or less seem identical.
wanna bet who said it first in this thread? :)

I wish NECA would restock the Casey Jone and Raphael in Disguise two pack. It seems like Walmart and Target are getting stocked with these and I’m able to find them in store, but that’s the one I’ve never found. I’ve found the other movie sets like the Foot Soldier two pack and the Splinter and Shredder two pack.

tiyVSGw.jpg

soooo.

1) i figured out how to make Rahzar's hip chains look accurate. but i won't be able to do that.
he has double chains on his sides, one end is connected to the main chain with a ring. that ring has to be put a lot closer to the belly armor, and the hanging end would be much longer. but my fingers can't do that.

2) Tokka in one set had an eyebrow that couldn't go all the way into the angry face expression, it just went back up. i took it out and put it back. everything's perfect now.

3) Rahzar in a second set had a mouth that couldn't close. (i also saw this problem in one of the reviews).
i mean you close it, and then it slowly opens again in several seconds. i took the whole lower jaw out and put it back. well i played with its soft material a couple of times to put it in a good position. now the mouth closes perfectly and stays closed.

maybe somebody has a problem of case 2 or 3 - they turned out easily fixable.

i used preheating in case 2) and didn't do it in case 3).

The NECA store has the Splinter and Shredder 2 pack and the Foot Soldier 2 pack available right now until Friday(2/12) at 11AM EST.

Definitely going to order the Foot 2 pack. Already have the other two Gamestop exclusive Foot, but 4 with the extra weapons and rack would be nice.

Now they just need to put Super Shredder back up!!!!

I wish NECA would restock the Casey Jone and Raphael in Disguise two pack. It seems like Walmart and Target are getting stocked with these and I?m able to find them in store, but that?s the one I?ve never found. I?ve found the other movie sets like the Foot Soldier two pack and the Splinter and Shredder two pack.

Wait, you've found some of the movie Turtles at Target? I thought those were Walmart exclusives?

Edit: Nice to see Neca is still screwing over their fans with the ridiculous shipping prices. Scumbags...

Last edited:
Definitely going to order the Foot 2 pack. Already have the other two Gamestop exclusive Foot, but 4 with the extra weapons and rack would be nice.

Now they just need to put Super Shredder back up!!!!

Wait, you've found some of the movie Turtles at Target? I thought those were Walmart exclusives?

Edit: Nice to see Neca is still screwing over their fans with the ridiculous shipping prices. Scumbags...
No. I was just saying that I’ve seen the exclusives that are respective to Target and Walmart pretty recently. I’ve found the movie two packs at Walmart other than the one I’m in need of (Casey/Raph).

Also NECA just sent out an email that they’re offering some of the movie figures for pre-order on their site again. Looks like they’re going to have the Foot Soldiers two pack and Splinter/Shredder two pack again. Not sure why not Casey and Raph too. :(

Back