TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought it be fun to share my new original figure display.

2k6TqON.jpg

I had six of those, wow Dirt Bag! Totally forgot about him and the sumo guy, I don’t remember his name though.

I had six of those, wow Dirt Bag! Totally forgot about him and the sumo guy, I don’t remember his name though.

Tattoo. I've actually been debating on finishing off the entire line of non-turtle figures. I would only need about 12 or so more, though I'm surprised that most of them seem to go for 30-40 each complete.

QYtcvNk.jpg

If anyone's interested, they shipped Tokka and Rahzar in the case box, shows a total of 9,706 two packs made.

My Rahzar & Tokka set arrived yesterday! Luckily everything is complete and in great shape. And the figures are great! I got this set for Tokka, but Rahzar is pretty impressive as well.
My tracking never updated BTW, it still simply says that it was shipped on Dec. 11th, without further updates.

Something weird happened though: my box was bundled (with large plastic zipties) with a second box, which is addressed to another collector here in the Netherlands. :slap I contacted NECA about it, let's see if they will give me the funds to send it along. I found the guy on Facebook as well and contacted him. He lives about 40km away, so perhaps he can pick it up himself if NECA won't help.

If anyone's interested, they shipped Tokka and Rahzar in the case box, shows a total of 9,706 two packs made.

My box says "427 of 11810", so there might have been multiple batches.

Has anyone heard an update from NECA about the movie TMNT accessory pack? I thought it had an estimated December 2020 release date, but I haven't heard anything about it in many months...

Has anyone heard an update from NECA about the movie TMNT accessory pack? I thought it had an estimated December 2020 release date, but I haven't heard anything about it in many months...

Their last update from a few days ago said this:

"Please note that the follow pre-orders will not part of these waves of shipments and should be shipping at the following times:

Slash & Leatherhead 2-Pack - February 2021
TMNT 1990 Accessory Set - Q1 2021
Cartoon Diorama - Q1 2021
Rocksteady and Bebop 2-Pack - Q2 2021"

My Rahzar & Tokka set arrived yesterday! Luckily everything is complete and in great shape. And the figures are great! I got this set for Tokka, but Rahzar is pretty impressive as well.
My tracking never updated BTW, it still simply says that it was shipped on Dec. 11th, without further updates.

Something weird happened though: my box was bundled (with large plastic zipties) with a second box, which is addressed to another collector here in the Netherlands. :slap I contacted NECA about it, let's see if they will give me the funds to send it along. I found the guy on Facebook as well and contacted him. He lives about 40km away, so perhaps he can pick it up himself if NECA won't help.

My box says "427 of 11810", so there might have been multiple batches.

That's ridiculous about the shipping but really great you were able to contact the guy.

That's really interesting about the case number you got, maybe it's different for worldwide? I totally forgot this was available all over.

That is crazy, but the other collector is quite fortunate someone honest received it.

I know from collectors who received defective figures that NECA has no extras of this set to replaced lost/damaged/defective ones, which is ridiculous.

If not for you, the other person would have been out of luck.

The aisles at my target look like the place was looted.

Haha same here. They actually reduced the size of the 'collectors' area at mine when I went yesterday. It used to be one area along the back wall and then an end cap across from it also, they replaced the end cap area with some books.

I was very fortunate to win an auction for the Tokka and Rahzar set over the weekend and they got delivered today, what an amazing set, I'm so glad I had this opportunity because I had to save my money for Super Shredder back during the order window, but I didn't really want to pass on these guys. As a photographer, I love the articulated brows on Tokka. The paint work really stand out, every bit as good as the Turtles themselves, if not even better. Can't wait for the SOTO Shredder to come out.

2931D4C4-7DF5-4FE0-B9BE-6412DA51972C.jpeg

Last edited:
I just opened the Tokka/Rahzar set the other day and yeah they're great. The hands are a little baffling since I had to really look at them to figure out if they were doubles, but otherwise terrific all around. I know NECA said they'd make this only once, but seeing how great they are I have to think they'll do them again sometime, maybe after a while when their schedule is a bit more free.

I'm also very glad I didn't break any joints on them lol

What a good TMNT day, I just had news that my Tokka & Rahzar is finally moving after being stuck in shipping limbo for two weeks, and I've pre-ordered Krang's Android Body, Mondo Gecko, the 2-pack Punk Frogs, Muckman and Chrome Dome.

Now to find where to put all that... :lol

Received Super Shredder from Neca Store yesterday... Wonkiest eyes I have Ever Seen!
0de9aefaf55921817323d3baf6a7dc88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back