TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone in your hunts can grab me a krang android body I would appreciate it! :) I'm going to go looking tomorrow but I doubt I'll see any.

Californian reporting in, I see the same thing. Whatever that weird Billie Elish thing is, that single Dune box, one or two Gold Wonder Women. Funny how consistent it always is.

I did see 4 Splinter/Baxter packs, but considering I don't have any of the others, it's kinda silly for me to start collecting now.

There literally must be 15+ of the golden armor Wonder Womans at my local Target. I was glad the movie finally came out so maybe people would buy them, but I don't think they'll be flying off the shelf.

Re: Tokka replacement part: Got this, this morning.

75hKtiBl.png

Sent my name and address. The response:

YPAk9cjl.png

Dang, Alice. That sucks. I?m in the USA. If you want me to ship it to you, I don?t mind. I hate that you have to pay for international shipping, but I am willing to help get it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75hKtiBl.png

YPAk9cjl.png

Thank you for posting this, I will be contacting them again. I'm sorry to hear your misfortune of them not being able to ship to you.

75hKtiBl.png

YPAk9cjl.png

Damn, that sucks to hear.

Hopefully nothing will be missing when mine eventually arrives. My set was shipped on the 9th of December, but my last tracking update is from the 11th, simply saying " parcel shipped". I'm glad a-dev said that NECA's international shipping is super slow, otherwise I'd be worried by now.

I finally found 5 Splinter / Baxter sets at my local Target, and every single one had some sort of paint error on either Splinter, Baxter or both. :ohbfrank: I grabbed the 'least offensive-looking' one, but I'm already itching to return it and simply stay away from NECA entirely. The whole 'non-durable goods' thing that has come to light is actually really disturbing (And goes quite a ways to explaining why I've had so many issues with their products.) They may have licenses that I love, but if they're going to make garbage I certainly don't need to buy it.

Received my Tokka and Rahzar set this morning. Have to say NECA does a nice job with shipping. Shipping box plus a sized bubble wrap that perfectly fits the box so as not to damage it. I?ve never ordered from them direct, but I was impressed.

Damn, that sucks to hear. Hopefully nothing will be missing when mine eventually arrives.

Hopefully. It's all kinds of frustrating when the only way to get something is to buy it sight unseen and hope you get what you paid for.

Thank you for posting this, I will be contacting them again.

I would definitely recommend you keep bothering them until they relent.

Dang, Alice. That sucks. I am willing to help get it to you.

Thanks for the offer. I have someone that was about to send me a package anyway, so I'll have it sent to them. It, however, is completely unacceptable for them to, essentially, make someone pay shipping twice because their product QA was lacking. I enquired about why they couldn't ship internationally, since they literally did just that, but their excuse is the store the figures ship from isn't the same place the replacement parts ship from, as if that is an accceptable excuse.

On a more positive note, I fixed the mask on one of my Shredders, and am currently in the process of making him a bit more similar to the Mirage comics look, as well as turning one of my Foot Soldiers into an Elite Foot Soldier.

cESBFQHl.jpg

On a more positive note, I fixed the mask on one of my Shredders, and am currently in the process of making him a bit more similar to the Mirage comics look, as well as turning one of my Foot Soldiers into an Elite Foot Soldier.

cESBFQHl.jpg

that's why you replaced his arms! i wondered what that pic below meant.

p.s. how do you avoid imgur's recent demand of money to upload images?

I'm not familiar with the elite foot, but both look great! Those arms look really good on Shredder, what figure are they from?

Elite Foot have appeared in pretty much all the different versions of TMNT. Basically just Foot Soldiers with extra gear and skill. The way they've looked has always varied a bit, so I thought it would be interesting to make a movie version of an elite.

The arms are from the Kenner Power Arm Terminator, but any set of Dutch arms will do. You'll have to paint them to match, because Neca decided to make the Shredder hands pink and brown for some reason. I'll be repainting the arms and hands, both. Also, you'll have to drill out the wrist sockets a bit, because the Shredder hand pegs are longer than the Dutch hands.

p.s. how do you avoid imgur's recent demand of money to upload images?

I've never had imgur ask me for money, so I have no idea. Now that you've said that, I'm sure I'll start getting messages from them begging for money.

Back