TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Targets and Walmarts around me are always low stock in Neca. Its to the point now I dont even bother checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be very kind, I just can’t bring myself to pay double or more like eBay prices. I wish he’d go up on the Neca store.

Are you from California? Cus thats how ours looks.

Hahahahaha!!! Exactly!! That?s how all four targets look like along my runs. And those runs are 170 miles. Central coast to central valley. Only ever found Triceratons and Krang once. Guess I got lucky haha

I'm in MA too and this has always been the case for neca. I've never once found any neca figures of any kind. We must have a ton of scalpers in the area. I just want Krang Android body, that's it.

It's even worse with Walmart, I've never gone into a Walmart and seen anything NECA but maybe a handful of Alien figures, all the ones around me have nothing for NECA. I am so grateful that Super Shredder was at least put on the NECA store or I'd never have him.

I get why NECA has these deals and I am grateful they find these ways to make the figures we want and work around the licensing restrictions, I just wish they had more control over getting them available to collectors.

Yeah. I have never seen a NECA TMNT set of any kind at Walmart. I am very grateful TexasFinest hooked me up with a Casey Jones/Raph In Disguise set!

It's even worse with Walmart, I've never gone into a Walmart and seen anything NECA but maybe a handful of Alien figures, all the ones around me have nothing for NECA. I am so grateful that Super Shredder was at least put on the NECA store or I'd never have him.

I get why NECA has these deals and I am grateful they find these ways to make the figures we want and work around the licensing restrictions, I just wish they had more control over getting them available to collectors.

I wish they were part of regular stock/inventory for the stores so that we can check brickseek to at least give us a better chance at finding them. I already chose to not even bother collecting these figures for this very reason. I only want the one figure and can't find it.

I wish they were part of regular stock/inventory for the stores so that we can check brickseek to at least give us a better chance at finding them. I already chose to not even bother collecting these figures for this very reason. I only want the one figure and can't find it.

It?s the Star treks toys saga all over again, if they don?t make them readily available everywhere people will just give up, this is exactly what happened with the movie line like you guys mentioned!

When they were released under GameStop I had a chance to find them all but never ever any walmart near me, my knowledge about these figures is that they are sold in Supercenters, the difference is that you don?t know which one is.

Usually the neca section is just like 2-3 figures from other neca lines and that?s it!!!

It?s the Star treks toys saga all over again, if they don?t make them readily available everywhere people will just give up, this is exactly what happened with the movie line like you guys mentioned!

When they were released under GameStop I had a chance to find them all but never ever any walmart near me, my knowledge about these figures is that they are sold in Supercenters, the difference is that you don?t know which one is.

Usually the neca section is just like 2-3 figures from other neca lines and that?s it!!!

GameStop, in my eyes, was the best out of the three options we've had with Target and Walmart. GameStop at least had them on their website too, which is how I was able to get Shredder and Michelangelo. They weren't perfect, but I feel like they were more attainable than most of what's been available at Walmart and Target. There have been a few items posted to the Target website, I don't believe anything has ever been available on the Walmart site, and a few on the NECA Store site, but overall, it's a small percentage of what's been offered. I just don't get why the left GameStop when that allowed in store and online sales.

EXACTLY! I bought Leo and Raphael from the GameStop website for 11.99!! I always had a fighting chance with them, I actually could pre order ALL the figures released under their website and stores!!!

Then you get weird stuff like this at my local target, I seriously thought it was neca figs but wtff is this

e841ead512a289a777bd36a59cbff6af.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! Exactly!! That?s how all four targets look like along my runs. And those runs are 170 miles. Central coast to central valley. Only ever found Triceratons and Krang once. Guess I got lucky haha

Californian reporting in, I see the same thing. Whatever that weird Billie Elish thing is, that single Dune box, one or two Gold Wonder Women. Funny how consistent it always is.

I did see 4 Splinter/Baxter packs, but considering I don't have any of the others, it's kinda silly for me to start collecting now.

Back