TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed my order on 5 August for T and R and no shipping update yet.

I placed my order on July 31st and it shipped last week, so perhaps they are going through the orders chronologically?

I ordered Aug 3 and didn't get a shipping notice either.

I ordered August 7, got shipping notice on December 7, actual shipping update on December 11 and they're currently in a US processing facility as of today. It definitely doesn't seem like they're shipping in any discernable order.

I placed my order on July 31st and it shipped last week, so perhaps they are going through the orders chronologically?

Thanks for your reply. First time I have placed a direct order with Neca and was starting to get a little worried

I ordered August 7, got shipping notice on December 7, actual shipping update on December 11 and they're currently in a US processing facility as of today. It definitely doesn't seem like they're shipping in any discernable order.

Hopefully the customers who are waiting will get a notification soon.

Thanks to everyone who responded

Just be patient guys..it?s worth the wait

But not going to lie, they take up some space , so make sure you got plenty of room in your display :lecture

Neca's customer service got back to me and they said they have no replacements and to send it back for a refund. No Tokka and Rahzar for me. :(

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Something that just occurred to me. I always see the Tales from Space Marty McFly at Target, but I never see any of the TMNT stuff. If the NECA rep is there stocking the BttF stuff, I guess the Tales from Space Marty is just a dud, if all the other BttF figures and TMNT stuff are always sold out.

Neca's customer service got back to me and they said they have no replacements and to send it back for a refund. No Tokka and Rahzar for me. :(

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

What in the ****? They don't have ANY extras? They haven't even sent out half the orders. What utter ********.

NECA said my supper shredder will ship in Dec...well nothing yet. :panic:

I'm starting the 12 days of super shredder count down from today

Anyone in Northern California on here have an extra Triceraton 2-pack or Krang Android Body to sell? I have yet to find either of them at any of the targets near me.

Were Tokka and Rahzar only available online through the Neca Store? I thought they were shared exclusives with Wal-Mart like the Casey Jones two pack and Super Shredder, so figured I'd kinda wait and see since shipping is always so much through the Neca site. I'll be a bit bummed if I missed my only chance to ever get them.

Back