TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also anyone else wanting figures of the Injustice Turtles?

injustice2-tmnt-1280-1518743933443.jpg

Randy Falk just confirmed in an interview with FwooshCast that NECA has had the Elias Koteas likeness rights since May and plan on releasing two more movie Casey Jones figures in 2021 (my guess is unmasked and 1/4 scale). This just further shows Falk has no problem lying to customers. He tweeted in July that NECA had no plans for unmasked Casey and that he knew nothing about Koteas having a change of heart. I should have known better and saved my fifty bucks on that Raph/Casey 2-Pack.

They also revealed the contents of the Wal-Mart exclusive Splinter and Shredder 2-pack. The only new accessories appear to be three extra sets of hands for Splinter (closed fist, pointing and relaxed), as well as a pair of slippers and a melted pizza slice. Nothing that would get me to buy these figures over again, so that's money saved.
Splinter-and-Shredder-pkg1-scaled.jpg

Randy Falk just confirmed in an interview with FwooshCast that NECA has had the Elias Koteas likeness rights since May and plan on releasing two more movie Casey Jones figures in 2021 (my guess is unmasked and 1/4 scale). This just further shows Falk has no problem lying to customers. He tweeted in July that NECA had no plans for unmasked Casey and that he knew nothing about Koteas having a change of heart. I should have known better and saved my fifty bucks on that Raph/Casey 2-Pack.

They also revealed the contents of the Wal-Mart exclusive Splinter and Shredder 2-pack. The only new accessories appear to be three extra sets of hands for Splinter (closed fist, pointing and relaxed), as well as a pair of slippers and a melted pizza slice. Nothing that would get me to buy these figures over again, so that's money saved.
Splinter-and-Shredder-pkg1-scaled.jpg

Well the addition of those accessories makes me want to sell off the first set. I mean improvements are welcome but it's kind of ****** since it's a pretty recent release.

So, I have an old friend from high school, and not too long ago I found out he really likes Ninja Turtles. I saw that he bought the NECA movie turtles, so I decided to make a gift for him as a surprise. I made a movie turtle fashioned after him if he were a turtle.

Added his tattoos, real hair beard and moustache, made glasses, new belt and straps from real leather, replaced bandana tails with real fabric, made a kama for his unique weapon, an old Sony Walkman and headphones, fabric backpack with leather straps (magnetized to fit on his back straps via a magnet I implanted into the shell) and fabric leg wraps. I made some accessories for him as well. Dominos pizza box and pepperoni and mushroom pizza (his fave) made with polymer clays, a 90s accurate box of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes as well as a loose cake and one still in the wrapper (again, his fave), a can of 90s accurate Coke, an old TMNT Magazine and a skateboard. Skateboard is made from scratch, but the trucks and wheels are from a tech deck. I painted a "No Foot" logo on the deck, and adorned the underside with stickers of things he likes (Deftones, Evil Dead, etc.) and other stickers of things that were prevalent in the early 90s (D.A.R.E., Garfield, the Noid, etc.).

I also drew a picture of him as a turtle to go along with it, and about the time I finished it I found out Kevin Eastman was nearby, so I had him sign it for him.

IdWuCk5.jpg

M02Z4c7.jpg

5awAOh4.jpg

0CsYXUR.jpg

PvM5qeo.jpg

bAb1TVV.jpg

Last edited:
that's the most personalized post i've ever seen from you.
somebody must definitely be an outstanding person to deserve a friend like you.

Wow, that is an incredibly awesome and thoughtful gift! Just a drawing or the figure by itself would be great, but then to do both AND have the drawing signed by one of the creators of TMNT? Super cool!

So, I have an old friend from high school, and not too long ago I found out he really likes Ninja Turtles. I saw that he bought the NECA movie turtles, so I decided to make a gift for him as a surprise. I made a movie turtle fashioned after him if he were a turtle.

Added his tattoos, real hair beard and moustache, made glasses, new belt and straps from real leather, replaced bandana tails with real fabric, made a kama for his unique weapon, an old Sony Walkman and headphones, fabric backpack with leather straps (magnetized to fit on his back straps via a magnet I implanted into the shell) and fabric leg wraps. I made some accessories for him as well. Dominos pizza box and pepperoni and mushroom pizza (his fave) made with polymer clays, a 90s accurate box of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes as well as a loose cake and one still in the wrapper (again, his fave), a can of 90s accurate Coke, an old TMNT Magazine and a skateboard. Skateboard is made from scratch, but the trucks and wheels are from a tech deck. I painted a "No Foot" logo on the deck, and adorned the underside with stickers of things he likes (Deftones, Evil Dead, etc.) and other stickers of things that were prevalent in the early 90s (D.A.R.E., Garfield, the Noid, etc.).

I also drew a picture of him as a turtle to go along with it, and about the time I finished it I found out Kevin Eastman was nearby, so I had him sign it for him.

IdWuCk5.jpg

bAb1TVV.jpg

That is Awesome!! Someone is awfully lucky to have such a good and thoughtful friend as yourself.. :)

Back