TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah S####

the baby turtle set is for 1/4 as is the nunchuck attached to mikey’s finger option

Guys I hope the turtle heads aren’t for 1/4 :slap

Ah S####

the baby turtle set is for 1/4 as is the nunchuck attached to mikey?s finger option

Guys I hope the turtle heads aren?t for 1/4 :slap

I believe the one above is for the 7? line. There is a 1/4 baby turtle set with nunchucks but thats from awhile back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the one above is for the 7? line. There is a 1/4 baby turtle set with nunchucks but thats from awhile back.

Ah I see..whew

Still sucks the only other thing That will be new tomorrow is a rehash of 7” cartoon dioramas :slap

A cartoon pack would be even better and more logical. I'd be nice to get more expressions for the cartoon turtles, a helmetless Shredder, and maybe a cartoon Casey Jones without the mask head sculpt. Although, Super 7 is more likely to make the head without the mask, since NECA is going for cartoon accuracy.

I like that idea! Some Mousers would be great too.

I'd actually like to see a deluxe Toon shredder with an included maskless face. I noticed the baby shredder included with the upcoming Krang has way more toon accurate shoulder pads and helmet - not sure if those newly tooled parts would be in scale to work.

Ah S####

the baby turtle set is for 1/4 as is the nunchuck attached to mikey’s finger option

Guys I hope the turtle heads aren’t for 1/4 :slap

No, all of those items shown in the accessory pack are for the 7" line.

All they were saying is they were already in the 1/4 line, and are now going to be the 7" line. The 1/4 baby turtle set alone was $50, no way they'd just be tossed in here for $50 total.

4c76149cc64d23504ba8abb3489d021c.jpg

Just picked up 2 extra super shredders. If anyone missed out on the preorders shoot me a pm

TexasFinest, always sharing the love. This is an awesome community.

I don?t get why NECA took orders without being able to fill them but stock is hitting Walmarts.

I am guessing Walmart got dibs on most of this first run. When Neca put it up for sale, it was gone in under four minutes. I think that was because they were only allowed to sell a small number. The second run, however, was a non-refundable preorder being made-to-order. Now we wait for that production.

I?m only pissed off because neca has a diorama set that?s arriving now and now they want me to get the cartoon one that will ship at the end of the year [emoji24][emoji24] 50 dollar difference though... money i could toward the accessories

Yeah that dio is cool but man Neca TMNT releasing every week pay in full only. Not always sustainable if paying with cash lol. And those shipping charges it?s hard to keep up with. And this dio is no good if you missed the cartoon turtles. I found a Casey foot set at target randomly yesterday lol.

I got my order in for the accessories set! $64.98 total, including the $14.99 flat rate shipping. Not an ideal price, IMHO, but to me these are the best 1/12ish figures ever made, so giving myself more display options for them is a win-win!

Back