TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kcgd02S.jpg

PO Starts Friday

Neca Store

That set looks great! I wonder how much NECA will charge for it?

And what have you all said shipping has been for these recent NECA Store orders?

I think the set looks really cool, but honestly the vast majority of the items would only be good for people who want to make a TMNT movie diorama, which has to be a very small minority of people who already own these figures. I want the head sculpts and may have one of my turtles hold the ooze canister or something like that, but most of the other items would be useless to me.

I REALLY hope it's not $50 or $60. Is $30 before shipping out of the question?

They should have at least included the new over the shoulder bandanna tails from the Wal-Mart 2-packs on these new Turtle heads.

I'm very tempted by this set, but I don't know how easy it will be to swap the new head sculpts, at least for those of us who have the original SDCC set. My Donatello figure had a defective head (wonky eyes and chipped paint on the mask) and the replacement NECA sent me six months later was almost impossible to pop on. The ball joint was too big for the hole on the newer head. No amount of heat helped, so I had to whittle the plastic around the hole with an X-Acto knife to get it on there. Total pain to deal with and I'm amazed nothing got broken in the process.

Now that the pizza box is being included in this release, there are no more accessories that remain exclusive to the 2018 SDCC set. The same can probably be said for the Capture of Splinter set after the new Wal-Mart 2-packs get released. I feel like a moron for spending $30 on eBay buying the weapons rack to go with my GameStop foot soldiers when it's about to be reissued in a foot solider 2-pack at Wal-Mart.

He says there's also going to be a Splinter/Shredder 2 pack and Splinter will have an alternate head with a pizza slice on it.

I think the set looks really cool, but honestly the vast majority of the items would only be good for people who want to make a TMNT movie diorama, which has to be a very small minority of people who already own these figures. I want the head sculpts and may have one of my turtles hold the ooze canister or something like that, but most of the other items would be useless to me.

I REALLY hope it's not $50 or $60. Is $30 before shipping out of the question?

I’m hoping :dunno but there are a lot of accessories and since it’s including all four alt heads..I can’t see this set less than $60

This is NECA guys..don’t be shocked if it retails over $100 :horror

So NECA also mentioned another sneak peak tomorrow at their next product besides the accessory set offered on Friday

Too soon :dunno

I just wish we could pile of loot these things and actually take advantage of the flat rate shipping.

Are they going to re release the movie Foot soldiers again..my GS never ever got those single packed soldiers :pfft:

Back