TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I double-dipped with the movie turtles in large part due to the awesome boxes, but I think I’m good at this price point with my SDCC set of these turtles. I would love to get my hands on the arcade turtles though in the future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what exact date these will get in the stores. NECA said these are in store only, won't be available on Target's website.

Rumor has it that Cartoon RockSteady and Bebop will be there at Toyfair! Really wish NECA would make Casey Jones in both cartoon and 1990 Movie

52355775_10161428688160593_2307917727525765120_n.jpg

They look amazing. Also, Super Seven announced TMNT figures too, and they are using the classic logo, so if NECA doesn't make certain characters, maybe Super Seven will. Great time to be a turtle fan. :D

When did you get them? Man i hate my city either every one scalps or they get limited stock, neca should step up their inventory game, I can’t never find one!!

Came in about a week ago. Just got around to opening them up. I ordered them once they popped up on the website after the initial sell out. They were live a few more times. Sounds like Neca plans on producing enough of them for everyone. Worst case you might be able to find them on eBay now without taking a complete bath.

When did you get them? Man i hate my city either every one scalps or they get limited stock, neca should step up their inventory game, I can’t never find one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ain't neca turtles have always been scalpted since day one?

Back