TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some slight adjustments on my custom TMNT Leonardo.
Some details added and a sewer base designed and printed by Corrose.

IMG_1104_zps9a472c90.jpg

IMG_1105_zps6ef2e0b8.jpg

IMG_1106_zps71b55c2f.jpg

IMG_1108_zpsc528970a.jpg

IMG_1110_zps46a77536.jpg

IMG_1111_zps77270182.jpg

Snagged all 4 1990 Movie Classic Turtles at my local TRU... Full review coming soon, but I just gotta say now- I LOVE these figures!

Sallah

Snagged all 4 1990 Movie Classic Turtles at my local TRU... Full review coming soon, but I just gotta say now- I LOVE these figures!

Sallah
Yeah got those during SDCC but has to ship em to my cousin in Missouri. Gotta wait another month and a half to get them

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Donny's looking a bit derpy as well, same as the cartoon version that came out earlier. It's a real shame that a lot of them suffer from that problem. Thinking about just picking up the Mikey as he's always been my favorite and in my opinion, looks the best out of the bunch.

Thinking about just picking up the Mikey as he's always been my favorite and in my opinion, looks the best out of the bunch.
It's interesting that you say that, because I was thinking of doing the same when these hit my locals.

Reason being mainly that I've got one different version of each of the guys so far, & the 1990 movie Michaelangelo will be a nice end cap to my disparate set of the four. :)

It's interesting that you say that, because I was thinking of doing the same when these hit my locals.

Reason being mainly that I've got one different version of each of the guys so far, & the 1990 movie Michaelangelo will be a nice end cap to my disparate set of the four. :)

Yea I love the idea of getting all 4 for certain lines, but just space for displays gets hard to come by, so I usually stick with just Mikey for most cases. Although if HT ever made classic versions, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up all 4.

Side note, did anyone see these shoes Fila made that are the same that Mikey wears in the new movie, thought they looked interesting:
TMNT-1.jpg

Would anybody of you guys be willing to help a fellow foreign freak with these Classic movie sets? I have already passed on the Cartoon guys and Rocksteady and Bebop. But this set is just too good to pass. So if anyone might visit TRU again please have a heart for a foreigner. :lol

Yea I love the idea of getting all 4 for certain lines, but just space for displays gets hard to come by, so I usually stick with just Mikey for most cases. Although if HT ever made classic versions, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up all 4.

Side note, did anyone see these shoes Fila made that are the same that Mikey wears in the new movie, thought they looked interesting:
View attachment 125716
Wtf dude why!? Now you've played into my love of Turtles and shoes. Now I gotta go find and buy these. I hate you and love you at the same time

TRU in seattle came through today! Picked up the set of 90s film figures. Very impressed! They upped the plastic quality considerably from the first classics

TRU in seattle came through today! Picked up the set of 90s film figures. Very impressed! They upped the plastic quality considerably from the first classics
Happy to hear can't wait till mine get here :)

They actually went on sale yesterday for $110, appears that they sold out of all sizes now.
Wtf where? There's no info on their site
**** i found it as soon as wrote the above Lol. All they have left is 8.5

Back