TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks that Don doesnt fit in the Detolf, it makes him look out of place lol

Maybe put Donny on the top shelf and drill a small hole for his bow staff to fit through on the top? That's what I'm going to try with my bookshelf! :) So far Raph and Mikey fit nicely but its experiment time once Donny arrives in a week or so lol.

Maybe put Donny on the top shelf and drill a small hole for his bow staff to fit through on the top? That's what I'm going to try with my bookshelf! :) So far Raph and Mikey fit nicely but its experiment time once Donny arrives in a week or so lol.

You can just remove the bulb and stick the Bo in there :D

Mikey scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Not a big fan of the UPS waiting game. My only day off this week is tomorrow and I got a call today saying "we'll be there between 8 AM and 7 PM."

I had stuff I wanted to do tomorrow. HAHA. ;-)

Received my Mikey ex yesterday.... #448 out of 500!!! Just got it by the skin of my teeth. He looks great. There are some issues with paint lines on the bandana as well, but that seems to be Par for this guy. Very very miniscule but SS has to get their act together...

3 down one to go....

My Turtles so far, there's a second Mike in the box too.

Turtles2.jpg

Turtles1.jpg

Is it just the lighting or is the Purple bandana darker on Donatello on the Right?

Yeah, that is my regular one that I repainted before caving and getting one off ebay.

Hopefully sell the two regulars and extra Mike to make up for the crazy ebay prices I paid for my EXs.

How much did you pay for your Ebay EX's?Donny is selling for twice as much these days.

440 Donny. The other two were a bit under 300. Wipes tear. I think it was worth it though. I friggin love these statues and am glad to have the EXs.

I think the value will decrease after Leo is released,it's the hype and the wait for Leo that makes people so excited right now.

Well I think there is a growing hype for Leo at least. You cannot even order the regular edition off sideshow any longer. It is the waitlist for both versions and the boards at least seem to show a more positive response of late.

it doesn't help that there seems to be 2 camps. some collectors are goin after the colored bandannas & some are only going after the red. there's no real compitition between collectors to seriously drive up the prices

Well that is really how it is with all pieces initially. It is the hype that drives up the secondary market and then it slows down. It picks back up when another character in the line comes out and others want it then it goes back down again. It will take more than a year or so to really determine how sought far these pieces are and if they continue to release more characters in this line.

Back