TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, I made a pair of 'chucks when I was a kid, not sai's

so did I but I failed miserably. Although the garden fork seemed to be an easy replacement for a sai. My personal fav was the broomstick for the bo. I was very happy with that and it was always easy to get a hold of.

so did I but I failed miserably. Although the garden fork seemed to be an easy replacement for a sai. My personal fav was the broomstick for the bo. I was very happy with that and always easy to get a hold of.

I just sawed a broomstick up, 2 fisheye screws on each end & a chain lol

I just sawed a broomstick up, 2 fisheye screws on each end & a chain lol

Back then my dad got suspicous when I was trying to create one aswell so I had to drop the idea. Thank god for the screw out broom handle though. Maybe that is why Donnie is now a close second to Mikey for me. I was thinking last night it would be cool if SS actually made like a 6inch figure of the original 90's cartoon turtles. One thing we never had were good representations of the cartoon and movie turtles.

I was a big mikey fan back in the day but now I have great appreciation for the four of them. I actually didn't like Raph at all back then but now there's now way I'd miss out on him he's so important to the dynamic of the group.

kinda, the retailer I got it from shipped in the brown sideshow box

You get it from Alter Ego? I've ordered a couple things from them that actually shipped DIRECTLY from Sideshow with a note saying they were shipping it for Alter Ego. Kinda weird.

I always liked Raph the most, Don second. Raph was kinda emo, but could still kick your A$$!

Hey everyone! I've been lucky enough to track down all three of these guys so I thought I'd do my very first photo post right here! Here are Mikey and his pals (eagerly awaiting Leo).

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

Thanks to Felmar, VaderAL and RyanGabriel for hooking me up with these boys!

Congrats Iceman! These are prtty much my favorite things ever. And everytime I walk into the room I find myself going "AAYYYY Mikeeeyyyyy!!!" Just need leo to complete the family now.

Awesome pics bud. Can't wait for Leo to arrive. And your welcome bud.

Hey everyone! I've been lucky enough to track down all three of these guys so I thought I'd do my very first photo post right here! Here are Mikey and his pals (eagerly awaiting Leo).

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

Thanks to Felmar, VaderAL and RyanGabriel for hooking me up with these boys!

"Hey you guys" Michelangelo for 179.99 out the door for me!!! I think they are in NJ so tax free in CA. freeship150 gets you free shipping on anything over $150. Got mine today

:clap Now there's a good price. Well done to you sir!!

:dunno Not a big deal I know but the plate that states what number statue I got just dropped off the bottom of the statue this morning. I think my Mikey could possibly be cursed. No left hand, chucks don't sit well and now bottom plate fall off :thud:. Quality SS!! Where is it??

Back