TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM'd you, jmotto. Looking to sell my Ex to a boardie before I cancel it :)

I'm with you pl212! Give me Splinter or Shredder! Both those characters deserve a spot beside the turtles for sure.

Canceled both mikey and leo. Mikey i'm not too much of a fan of and leo is just horrible, i'm happy with raph and donatello.

Hopefully Shredder or Foot would be next, but I wouldn't mind Triceraton or the Rat King.

I can't wait for Michelangelo. He was always my favorite when i was a kid. It's a shame that so many people are dropping this line. I really love the turtles and they were a big part of my childhood, so this set is going to be an ultimate dream come true when I have all four displayed together.

I'd be very interested in getting Shredder and maybe even a Foot Soldier as well. I'm not sure if I'd want to go much further than that, but an awesome Casey Jones and April O'Neil might be hard to resist.

I'm with you pl212! Give me Splinter or Shredder! Both those characters deserve a spot beside the turtles for sure.

Hell yea !! I would love to have a Splinter in a fighting pose in the training room :D

A Foot Soldier would be kinda lame, unless they have more than one on a single base. They should do an Elite Foot Ninja instead , they just look way more badass.

Hell yea !! I would love to have a Splinter in a fighting pose in the training room :D

A Foot Soldier would be kinda lame, unless they have more than one on a single base. They should do an Elite Foot Ninja instead , they just look way more badass.

If they only did one mouser per base there is no way they will put more than one on a base. I am fine with that but it would be nice to have switch our head or arms so you can buy multiple. Other than Shredder and Foot, Jones, April and Splinter are musts!

Oh yeah. The mind boggles at what they could do with Casey Jones. They could do a switch out head with or without a mask or switchout hands with baseball bat or hockey stick option. That would be amazing!!:yess:

Oh yeah. The mind boggles at what they could do with Casey Jones. They could do a switch out head with or without a mask or switchout hands with baseball bat or hockey stick option. That would be amazing!!:yess:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If they only did one mouser per base there is no way they will put more than one on a base. I am fine with that but it would be nice to have switch our head or arms so you can buy multiple. Other than Shredder and Foot, Jones, April and Splinter are musts!

well thats very true, but an Elite foot ninja just looks way more badass than an normal foot ninja. And if they add the switch out head and arms it would be freakin hardcore !
Just picture this Elite foot ninja, instead of a normal foot ninja:
Picture3-1.png

Now you tell me which one you guys prefer ?? :D

Yes Casey would be one bad ass statue. But if I could pick, I would want a Rat King. It would just be so gross. Prob my fav Tmnt villain.

Nice choice with the Rat King:clap A good Ex for him would would be swap out hands with him holding a couple of badass rats ready to attack. All this talk of TMNT statues is making me thirsty:wink1:

Yes Casey would be one bad ass statue. But if I could pick, I would want a Rat King. It would just be so gross. Prob my fav Tmnt villain.

Im with you on the Rat King he's my fav. too :D
I just hope SS goes that far

I can't wait for Michelangelo. He was always my favorite when i was a kid. It's a shame that so many people are dropping this line. I really love the turtles and they were a big part of my childhood, so this set is going to be an ultimate dream come true when I have all four displayed together.

:goodpost::exactly:
When I was 9yrs old I had a few TFs and G.I Joes, but TMNT was my fav. My first turtle was the original Donatello it was the last and only thing left on the shelf. I remember being SO EXCITED. TMNT were the only thing I wanted for Christmas; toys, school supplies, posters, bed sheets, clothes you name it. And now that I'm 28 I felt the same excitement when I got ex. Donatello comiquette. I will be so happy remembering the good times of my childhood when all four of these guys are sitting on my shelf.

:goodpost::exactly:
When I was 9yrs old I had a few TFs and G.I Joes, but TMNT was my fav. My first turtle was the original Donatello it was the last and only thing left on the shelf. I remember being SO EXCITED. TMNT were the only thing I wanted for Christmas; toys, school supplies, posters, bed sheets, clothes you name it. And now that I'm 28 I felt the same excitement when I got ex. Donatello comiquette. I will be so happy remembering the good times of my childhood when all four of these guys are sitting on my shelf.

They need to bring back Ninja Turtle pudding pies with the stickers and the trading cards.

leo.jpg

Back