TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thats very true, but an Elite foot ninja just looks way more badass than an normal foot ninja. And if they add the switch out head and arms it would be freakin hardcore !
Just picture this Elite foot ninja, instead of a normal foot ninja:
Picture3-1.png

Now you tell me which one you guys prefer ?? :D

You've got my vote! The elite looks way cool

Geez I'm getting really anxious for my Mikey statue now :impatient: It will be my first Sideshow Ex. It cannot get to Australia fast enough. :mexwave

Other than Mikey have you guys got any other cool items coming your way in the near future?:offtopic:

This is lame. I wanted to change my Mikey order to flexpay and i get an e-mail saying there's no flex option for it. So now i gotta figure out what to do by Friday :gah:

This is lame. I wanted to change my Mikey order to flexpay and i get an e-mail saying there's no flex option for it. So now i gotta figure out what to do by Friday :gah:

You can ask them to delay charging it by 5 business days if you call them. I think that would mean you can delay it until the 27th if that would make a difference for you.

You can ask them to delay charging it by 5 business days if you call them. I think that would mean you can delay it until the 27th if that would make a difference for you.

I just sent them an e-mail asking if they can delay payment. I hope they can :pray:

I just sent them an e-mail asking if they can delay payment. I hope they can :pray:

If you can, I'd say it would be even better to call them. That way you can get it taken care of right away and their customer service line is still open right now I believe.

I hope people start dropping mikey...I am really getting worried that my Ex won't convert. I hope it does :(.

I don't think you'll have a problem.

This is really bad timing for me--within the space of three weeks I have to pay for car registration, dentist bills (thanks to my kids), birthday party and presents for my son (the one with no cavities), birthday present for my wife, anniversary present for my wife, back to school supplies for three kids...

:dunno

Not much left this month for collectibles.

If you can, I'd say it would be even better to call them. That way you can get it taken care of right away and their customer service line is still open right now I believe.

I think, since i only have a celly now, that i can't call long-distance. I tried calling them a few months ago but none of the numbers worked.

i was gonna do the same but some last minute scrambling generated enough funds

Gotta see if the same thing can happen to me if SS can't help :(

I will not loose out on my favorite Turtle :nono

I think, since i only have a celly now, that i can't call long-distance. I tried calling them a few months ago but none of the numbers worked.

Gotta see if the same thing can happen to me if SS can't help :(

I will not loose out on my favorite Turtle :nono

Best of Luck to you IronFingaz hope you get your turtle :peace. I've been careful all year to ensure I could get all four turtles as a matter of fact they are all I am getting this year.:D

Back