TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, Sideshow, please for the love of all that's holy, fix the face. What are you waiting for? That's all you have to do. A few good tweaks of his mouth and he'll be fine. I expected a whole lot better given how the other three turtles look.

I've still got him on order for the time being, but I don't need him because I don't have to complete a set. I won't feel bad about letting him go if he's not changed by the shipping date.

I have Leonardo on PO and want to keep him to complete the set of 4 turtles, but he does kind of look like a lemonhead.

lemonhead.jpg

I have Leonardo on PO and want to keep him to complete the set of 4 turtles, but he does kind of look like a lemonhead.

lemonhead.jpg

I'm glad someone at least is being honest that collects this line. They really do need to fix him in order for the whole set to be great. If I was still in this line I would be furious!!!

Is it too late to be fixed ? Have SS ever fixed up a statue this far in before ?

I think they may have, but it's really, really rare. I don't think there's really any chance that they'll tweak this one.

I think they may have, but it's really, really rare. I don't think there's really any chance that they'll tweak this one.
o man lol but still hoping !!
like what the hell we gotta do to make it possible ?
im sure they've gotten a load of negative feedback on it :gah:

They may have plenty of negative feedback but the Ex still sold really fast, which I guess must make the feedback not all that important. I was really dissapointed in this piece when they released it but needed it to complete the set. But after seeing those con photos I'm kinda liking it now. :cuckoo:Go figure!!

I cancel both Mikey and Leo....i'm not too big of a mikey fan and they will not change leo, it sold out too quickly and people are still holding on to it, it's a pass. I'm happy with Raph and Donatello.

I cancel both Mikey and Leo....i'm not too big of a mikey fan and they will not change leo, it sold out too quickly and people are still holding on to it, it's a pass. I'm happy with Raph and Donatello.

Leo I can understand. But I love the Mikey sculpt. Its probably my fave. I just think there is a lot of attitude in it and shows off his particular personality really well. Don't do it Leegeta!

Im still gonna get leo even though im not a big fan of him. To me I must have all 4 or none and im not gonna give up the other 3 because I think they are great

SDCC pics really changed my mind about Leo. I thought he looked really good in the pics. As a stand alone, he may look odd, but with the others, he adds to the display well. I think the 4 will look good together.

SDCC pics really changed my mind about Leo. I thought he looked really good in the pics. As a stand alone, he may look odd, but with the others, he adds to the display well. I think the 4 will look good together.

Yea he will be alright. The only complaint I understand is not showing the teeth. I am not sure why people think the pose is awkward, you try standing up on top of a roof and let me know how you feel.

No doubt! Thus guy doesn't look like he has a problem being on the roof:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mi2UbWnMEVg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mi2UbWnMEVg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yea he will be alright. The only complaint I understand is not showing the teeth. I am not sure why people think the pose is awkward, you try standing up on top of a roof and let me know how you feel.

There were other ways to position him in that type of roof, they just chose the most awkward of them all lol

There were other ways to position him in that type of roof, they just chose the most awkward of them all lol

Yea they could have put one foot up ontop of the peak if they wanted but the way I see it is he just jumped up there or jumped down on the roof so it would be easily to plant on both sides then one site and the peak. IMHO.

Leo I can understand. But I love the Mikey sculpt. Its probably my fave. I just think there is a lot of attitude in it and shows off his particular personality really well. Don't do it Leegeta!

Too late lol it's no biggie to be, i save money! my raph and donatello stay :peace

Back