• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TMNT LEO EX Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Price: $255 shipped (Paypal gift if you want to be nice, otherwise I don't mind claiming it as goods. I'm not here to screw anyone over :) My ebay id is Avenger8 if you want a reference showing perfect feedback)

This statue came to me with factory paint errors on his right leg, which I have repainted in those areas. Apparently some yellow paint from his shell dripped on his leg and the factory worker sort of attempted to wipe it off, but failed. You can see the paint error on the first of the images I attached below. The other images are AFTER I repainted the smeared area. As you can see by the last images, I have managed to repaint the leg in a way it is difficult to tell it has been repainted. However, upon very close inspection you may notice small areas where the green match is a hair dark (look very closely at the pictures). That said I've found it easily passable, with the least effective part of my repair the bridging where the factory yellow paint wiping had removed the shading on his calf. It's quite presentable and well done enough the camera has a hard time showing the area, but on close inspection you may notice it's not quite as soft as the airbrushed shading present elsewhere. Otherwise, the color is closely matched and it doesn't present a problem IMO. But, you can always redo the touch up if you don't like how I did.

His left hand sword is also a touch loose, however NOT broken, nor does it come out. Not sure how the factory secures these, but I guess this one didn't get completely secured. I consider this completely a non issue, but your mileage may vary, and I want to mention everything I know about this statue that might be of importance.

Ships with original packaging in Sideshow brown shipper.

Before:
3before.jpg

After images:
4after.jpg

5repaired.jpg

6repaired.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it was. It sat on ebay for a week. But it was a bit more expensive there since I was trying to break even after fees. Here, we don't have that problem and I can cut a better deal. Should have done this to begin with. I like you guys a lot more than Feebay.

Back