TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did some people get the comic, some get the gift card and many didn't get anything, but the statue?

Are you guys getting this stuff being new buyers?

IMGA0747.jpg

That is a super cool Batman vs. Leatherhead statue! ;)

"I GUAR-UUNNN-TEEEE!"

leatherhead_kitbash_cartoon.jpg

Think gift cards are usually just on the top. Some said the comic was just inside the box between the box and styrofoam or something

So pissed that I missed out on this due to lack of funds

Got mine! #115, not bad... I haven't opened the inner box, but so far I havne't seen a comic or gift card :( Where were the packaged? Inside the styrofoam?

My book was right there when I opened the shipping box--on top of the cardboard piece that was sitting on top of the bag that covered the product box itself. It was clearly the last thing thrown in before they taped it and shipped it.

And so far, I think I still have the record for highest edition number. I am a loser...

I got the comic as well, anyone have any problems trying to get donatello's wrist in? i can't get the damn thing all the way in. I took pictures but i can't find my USB camera cord to upload them, when i find the piece of S&*t, i'll upload some nice pics :naughty

I got the comic as well, anyone have any problems trying to get donatello's wrist in? i can't get the damn thing all the way in. I took pictures but i can't find my USB camera cord to upload them, when i find the piece of S&*t, i'll upload some nice pics :naughty

its tough to get it in...i had to use a bit of force at first.

nocturne are you gonna paint yours or not. Just wondering. Since people love the purple bandanna more.

Nah, I'm going to keep mine Red, its been the plan all along. Would've been nice to have the option to change around if I got bored, but I like the uniform look :)
Plus with everyone saying they're going to repaint it may end up being worth more :lol

My Ex. comes tomorrow... I cant wait... these pics are killing me... hope I get a comic or GC... but it doesnt matter... what does is the EX:banana:banana

I would like to get a comic or gift card with my order but if I get nothing so be it. I mean those are just cherries on a huge ice cream sundae. Who really cares about a stinking cherry eat the ice cream man (I am not saying eat you Donatello Comiquette that would be a bad idea)

Back