TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As King likes to say: Reading is hard. :sick

That's nuts that those are production photos. Might they bump the shipping up? I don't think we've ever seen production photos weeks in advance, let alone months.

The Venom comiquette is being released two months earlier than expected...maybe Don's on the fast track too?

That's an interesting approach. I like that better than if it were just a switch out mask at that size.

It's a surprise to be getting production photos in early December for a piece that isn't scheduled to ship until April/May/June.

Last edited:
I had Donatello ex, cancelled him, saw the other turtles and went on the waitlist for him last Thursday.

A foolish move on my part, but I hold out hope that I'll get the conversion.

I missed out on all the EXs, even though I was trying to keep an eye out and still missed Mike. So I'm just going to repaint the masks myself. It wont be to difficult to just paint them a solid color, and if you want to go CRZY and try painting in shadow detail it still should be do-able for most with a little practice.

I missed out on all the EXs, even though I was trying to keep an eye out and still missed Mike. So I'm just going to repaint the masks myself. It wont be to difficult to just paint them a solid color, and if you want to go CRZY and try painting in shadow detail it still should be do-able for most with a little practice.

That sucks. Mike was available for a loooooong time too! I think if you were to hop on the wait lists, you might get lucky.

I just got an e-mail that my waitlist for the exclusive Donatello will be converting in a couple of days. I'm so excited since I have Raph and Mike exclusives on order and I won't miss out on Leo. FYI, I got on the waitlist at 8:18am EST the morning after Donatello went up for order.

Great news, my list got converted as well for donatello!!!

But with the amount of money for these four...might have to sell off some of my other statues

PF Capt america
Leonidas
Xmen vs Sentinel

God this sucks!!

Congrats guys! Hopefully this converts for the rest of us who want it really bad.

Back