TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something inter-lockable like this would be cool

turtles.png

Yeah definitely,cool idea.

I really don't think they'll go to extensive into the line. I think we'll get two turtles a year and probably Shredder, Splinter and possible April to go in between. It'd be interesting though if they offered up Rocksteady and Bebop.

Did Bebop and Rocksteady appear in the comics!? Not to my knowledge, maybe the Archie comics. Not the original ones.

I too wonder what they will use as the Raph exclusive being as his bandana would be the face, maybe a battle damaged head, or a casey jones makes? Perhaps his arm will switch out instead of his?

I too wonder what they will use as the Raph exclusive being as his bandana would be the face, maybe a battle damaged head, or a casey jones makes? Perhaps his arm will switch out instead of his?
Very good point. I think it'd be cool if they did a different facial expression but don't see them going that far for an exclusive.

I'd like to have a Casey Jones personally.

You'll probably get shredder before him....that if this line is a sucess.

As for Raph, I actually would go with a different shade of red for the EX.

I just hope SS dosen't screw up the handle color of the weapons. I think they're all red in the comic (sai,katana,kuks).

2387811569_d9c792ee6e.jpg

Looks like they aready did with Don.

And if you're going by the 90's toy, he is the wrong shade of green.

2955703448_a3bbf46801.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really digging the exclusive Don, When Mikey rolls around If I have the cash I'm soo getting him.

I wonder how limited the Exclusive edition is,i signed up for the wait List yesterday.

I wonder how limited the Exclusive edition is,i signed up for the wait List yesterday.

Hopefully a good amount, if no one preorders for the regular red version, sideshow will probably make more of the ex. version. At this rate, i don't even know who would even bother ordering the regular version. The more people who put themself on the wait list, the better chance we all get that the LE number is higher so everyone can get a chance to own this amazing piece.

Back