TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

got my Donatello last week but I found some minor imperfections on him.

First a painter decided to wipe off his brush on Donatellos right cheek.
Fortunately though it's in a darker green color and not red or brown.

My other complain is that the surface of his skin has some very very small imperfections like scratches. They can only be seen when you get real close.

What do you think?
I got Donatello through a German retailer. He doesn't have any more in stock and in Germany are only two or three more available.
Don't know if I should take the risk sending him back not knowing what another will look like.

Otherwise I'm very happy with him. Impressiv statue! :)

Thanks

Will post pics later.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

got my Donatello last week but I found some minor imperfections on him.

First a painter decided to wipe off his brush on Donatellos right cheek.
Fortunately though it's in a darker green color and not red or brown.

My other complain is that the surface of his skin has some very very small imperfections like scratches. They can only be seen when you get real close.

What do you think?
I got Donatello through a German retailer. He doesn't have any more in stock and in Germany are only two or three more available.
Don't know if I should take the risk sending him back not knowing what another will look like.

Otherwise I'm very happy with him. Impressiv statue! :)

Thanks

Will post pics later.

This is a piece that requires perfection. It is such an awesome statue that if it doesn't look great, it isn't the same. I say shoot for a better looking one. You won't regret the final result when you manage to get one.

Made a pic of Donnie last night

picture.php

Well, you can see the dark green color on his cheek.

My other question: Would you say that it's a bad cast considering these small holes on the bandana (and some on his body)? Or is this normal?

Thanks

Not recieved my replacement Bandana yet,on March 20th they said they will have replacement bandanas available by april and will send one my way.

Is it normal that it takes this long?

Last edited:
Back