TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papo! going to Beijing cause Ashley Wood is Flying you over there took priority over Donny. Needed the money for the Passport & Visa plus other stuff ill be taking to china.

Get them to give you two complimentary Metal Gear Rex figures and send one my way, okay pitu. :monkey3

The more I think about it, the better off you are buying two regulars and having one repainted... at least from the cost perspective.

The more I think about it, the better off you are buying two regulars and having one repainted... at least from the cost perspective.

Thats actually a great idea. You could actually get 2 regulars for the price of an exclusive right now.

But ironically the regulars in the long run are going to run out before the exclusives since there are 25 less regulars then ex.

To just add my status on these four:

I got Donatello on wait list in December because, well, I didn't know they were coming out!

I've gotten Donatello through ebay for $375 (local seller, I got to pick it up so no shipping also!)

Raphael I got my order in

Michelangelo I got on the wait list the day after it was released (I missed the announce in the newsletter) and have been upgraded to an order.

I'm now waiting for Leo. While I don't like the idea of buying one just to sell, I'm debating trying to get two exclusive Leos so I can sell one on ebay to recover the cost on Donatello and come out as if I paid retail price. ;)

I'm combing newsletters and checking the Ministry of Info every day awaiting Leo to be revealed. :)

IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

Honestly, I thing I'm just going to get a set of regulars repainted and hold on to my exclusives until the hit the $500 mark. The turtles that I grew up with were from the cartoon version anyway.

Back