TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be pre-ordering this first thing when it is up for PO. :)

I just hope SSC don't do a LOTR on this line by releasing only 3 out of the 4 turtles!!

Just bought Turtles in Time remake today and played and beat it with my buddy. Now he's watching Secret of the Ooze with his girlfriend, we are both huge TMNT fans. Love it, it's always turtles time.

this looks like a very promising line. hopefully they'll at least finish the turtles and Shredder at the very least.

Man, with so much cool stuff coming, where am I going to come up with $800-1000 for these bad ass comiquettes.

wow this looks cool. i went to sideshow website but i couldnt find this.

anyway, anybody remember that playmates used to make all 4 turtles as statues. i got all 4 and sold all 4.

they are pretty kick ass and the base was interconnected.

here are some pics. wonder if this sideshow version could be better than that

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

These bad boys will be my first ever comicquettes. What sort of size do they come in at? Any particular standard scale?

next Thursday you now the size Wanderer :)

i am looking forward to that. i think sideshow will have EX edition and that would include the purple colored bandana.

the rest of turtles will get the same treatment if i may guess.

Has Sideshow stated the size of this thing yet? How do you preorder something you know nothing about?

The specs will be up when the pre-order goes up. Most comicquettes have been between 1/5 and 1/4 scale - so these are likely to be pretty big.

Looks really good,still not getting it because of the Comic Book style but not bad at all really.

Back