Titanic II....oh yes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I would do. I would create their best film. :lol

if l made movies, which is what l would like to do. l would never do remakes or knock offs. l would right my own stuff. create my own characters and story. l have plenty stored in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood me. They do, do other films that arent knock offs. It's just their budgets are under a million, and they have 3 months to finish the entire movie.

What I want to do, is just be a ____ and walk in there, and make them a masterpiece. And then laugh forever.

The odd thing is, if you click the links to their films on the wikipedia site and look at the cast lists you will recognise some of the names in a few of the films.

this is a much better sequal to titanic:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vD4OnHCRd_4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vD4OnHCRd_4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Great news, can't wait. I'll probably see this 10x like I did for thr 1st Titanic. Hope its in 3D.

Haha yeah that's why I said us Titanic Modelling folk thought it was a joke, it seems so pathetic. But it IS indeed, legit and still pathetic

You guys may not remember, but at the time Titanic was released, there were rumors that a sequel was being made with the stupidest story ever:

Jack had somehow survived but suffered amnesia and got involved in WWI. Eventually, he was to be reunited with his sweetheart.

So glad they never filmed that! :D

You guys may not remember, but at the time Titanic was released, there were rumors that a sequel was being made with the stupidest story ever:

Jack had somehow survived but suffered amnesia and got involved in WWI. Eventually, he was to be reunited with his sweetheart.

So glad they never filmed that! :D

l hope the same people don't want to make a Scarface sequel. Tony Montana survived the shoot out and somehow did not drown, and he wants revenge.:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:
Back