• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tired of All The Boxes Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Eli

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm tired of all these boxes and having no place to display the statues. Now I'm just tired of collecting. I'm keeping 3 statues and selling the rest.

4% must be added to the final price if the payment is not sent as a gift via paypal.

Prices in this first post with pictures and descriptions (brown shipper included/noticeable defects/edition number, etc) in the following posts.

ITEMS
Aspen Soulfire Grace AP Set - $1100 Shipped
(will also sell just the regular AP for $550 shipped and the platinum AP for $750 shipped)
PCS Felicia - $200 Shipped

If item has price shipped, add $35 to total for shipping to Canada

SOLD
EFX Legend Vader Helmet
EFX Ralph McQuarrie Concept Vader Helmet
PCS Ex Cammy
Michael Turner Full Size Red Sonja
Ex Psylocke Comi
Ex Hulk Comi
Ex Kratos Statue
Ex Cyclops PF
Ex Zangief (Mecha)
Ex X-23 Comi
Ex Rogue PF
Ex Captain America PF
Thor vs Loki Dio
Ex Hitman PF
Ex Mystique Comi
Ex Ms Marvel PF
Ex Punisher Comi
Ex Dr Doom PF

Last edited:
PCS Felicia, 32/300
No brown shipper box.
Chipped toe on right foot (pic 4).

IMG_0205_zpse9857b76.jpg

IMG_0207_zps2ea06c99.jpg

IMG_0208_zps68aa77e1.jpg

IMG_0204_zpsc59ce7e1.jpg

IMG_0203_zps8e7b444d.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about adding my Ex Dr Doom PF and Ex Cap PF to this sale thread. Decisions...decisions.

Awesome sale you got going here! I'm looking to unload as well and I was curious where can you find what this pieces are worth now besides ebay completed listings?

Back