tiMisaac's Bat Corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiMisaac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've been lurking in these forum for sometime now. I started out with my first Ironman late last year. Jumped ship and decided to collect something that meant more to me! I've always loved Batman ever since I was young! So here goes!!

DSC_7480.jpg

Thanks guys! I've thought about getting the 89 Batmobile, but I've got to get clearance from the wife first. lol. Anyway not pictured is the Tumbler and Bat signal which I recently acquired. In the picture I posted I have a kit bash John Blake which really sucked when compared to the HT version. So I ended up getting the HT version with the Bat Signal. Just haven't taken a picture yet.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Kudos to your collection, amazing set up, just missing the bat demon from Batman Begins, nice Lucius Fox , what company made him ?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey its from Ace Toyz, its okay I guess. Wish HT would just make a Lucius and Talia. :)

Looks super clean. I love how focused your collection is. That takes some discipline, but it really pays off.

Back