Time Warner drops CBS and Showtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why you need the digital converter. They cost like $50 at Sears (sure you could find them cheaper online). You plug that into your TV and then plug the antennae into the converter.

I've got Direct TV, so it's not an issue. It seems that nowadays, the broadcast companies and cable/satellite providers are idiots. Rather than go to their sponsors and demand more cash for commercials airing during high-ratings shows (which is how it should work), they lazily try to force the providers to pay which results in the kneejerk "No, because we'll have to bill the customers" bull****.

My fiancé works for CBS so this would be bad.... but I have DirecTV.

But Time Warner sucks for many, many reasons.

:lecture

Time Warner Cable is considered an evil by many New Yorkers. They're always increasing their prices on a yearly basis, and finding excuses to "justify" why the cable bill needs to be as high as it is. Paying close to $150 for basic cable, Internet and phone monthly is just ridiculous.

:lecture

Time Warner Cable is considered an evil by many New Yorkers. They're always increasing their prices on a yearly basis, and finding excuses to "justify" why the cable bill needs to be as high as it is. Paying close to $150 for basic cable, Internet and phone monthly is just ridiculous.

I pay $74 for cable alone. :lol

Don't have a choice unless I got to Dish or Direct TV.

Back