Time to say Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCM81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings Freaks!

As there is a section especially for introduction I thought I'd go ahead and jump on the bandwagon.....so here goes.

I've been reading the Forums for roughly 6 months now but I finally registered yesterday to post a vital question for me concerning the Batman DX02s many problems.

I started collecting McFarlane figures in early 2000 as I was and am a Spawn fan and I thought the figures just had amazing detail. Another point for me was that they didn't have any visible joints of which i've never been a fan. This is also the reason why I never really got into 1/6 figures save a few Kotobukiya pieces (but they don't have visible joints either).......until recently!

It all started with SS Snake Eyes which I discovered on eBay and being a huge G.I. Joe fan in my youth I had to have him, even for the 80 Euros I paid.......well damn Snake Eyes to hell cause from then on I started checking here and OSW for other Joe figs. There are more than just Snake Eyes I know but for that price (being a 7/8" collector till then I never spent more than 16 Euros for 1 figure) none were a must have (except Storm Shadow who's on his way:D). While checking around I just had to stumble accross some HotToys figs and I was blown away.

So the downward spiral that is 1/6 collecting has begun.

For the interested among you (must be a bit if you read this far:naughty) here's a (very) short list of my 1/6 figs......so far:

SS Snake Eyes
SS Storm Shadow (should arrive Fri. or Sat.)
HotToys John Connor V1
Joker DX01
HotToys Blade (should arrive same time as Storm Shadow)
Batman DX02 (pre-ordered with local German dealer)
HotToys Leonidas (pre-ordered)

welcome-1.gif

Welcome to the fourm. I was the same way, I found sideshow and then hot toys and now I must work overtime to buy the many things I want.

Back