Time for a Premium Format Trooper Or Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People want something that sets up like this???...different troopers obviously...

Vader_forceunleashed.jpg

What the heck is that G.I. JOE looking stormtrooper on the right? :confused:

(Not that there is anything wrong with G.I. JOE).

People want something that sets up like this???...different troopers obviously...

If there is some pose-ability to the trooper - maybe you can move the arms and the head position - or an exclusive that makes them distinct - maybe an arm set up that poses the stormie holding his gun with both hands versus a regular that has the gun pointed out to the side : I would buy 2 :lecture No 'different' trooper required

Last edited:
I want this!!!! no trooper! :D:D

177404889_small.jpg

Me too. Matter of fact, I don't want any more armoured figures. My list of wants:

TPM Pod Race Ani
AOTC Elevator Ani & Obi-Wan (first time we see them interact as friends... kinda book ends the Vader and Obi-Wan PFs)
ROTS Obi-Wan
TESB Lando
Chewbacca
TESB Yoda
ROTS See-Threepio & Artoo-Detoo
AOTC Padme (Shmi's funeral)
Hoth Han
Hoth Luke
Hoth Leia

I want ALL of these! Did you hear that SSC?! DID YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

order66-2.jpg

And a Stealth Trooper!

(I guess that is why I collect Koto troopers since they have a bunch)

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Last edited:
What the heck is that G.I. JOE looking stormtrooper on the right? :confused:

(Not that there is anything wrong with G.I. JOE).

Jump Trooper from The Force Unleashed...

I want ALL of these! Did you hear that SSC?! DID YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

order66-2.jpg

And a Stealth Trooper!

(I guess that is why I collect Koto troopers since they have a bunch)

Stealth trooper is in there...he's just being stealthy...:D:D:D

The only reason I haven't sold my Vader PF is because of the anticipation of flanking him with two Stormies. One Exclusive and one regular. Although the Attakus pose would be ideal, I can live with the PF pose.

The only reason I haven't sold my Vader PF is because of the anticipation of flanking him with two Stormies. One Exclusive and one regular. Although the Attakus pose would be ideal, I can live with the PF pose.

You never know what Sideshow's pose for the stormie will be. They might do something really cool and unique to go well with the PF Vader. Only time will tell, but hope the waiting to be short

Back