Tim Roth:Abomination Ed Norton: Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
It was just announced that Tim Roth will play Abomination in the new Hulk film:

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/32595

I couldn't be much happier, and this is a definite opening day must see for me.

Tim Roth is a favorite actor of mine from Rob Roy, so I can't wait to see what
he does with this part. Plus - Abomination vs. Hulk!!! I'm there!

Sideshow MUST do statues and vs. and busts and PF's from this film!

JS

JSA said:
It was just announced that Tim Roth will play Abomination in the new Hulk film:

Tim Roth is a favorite actor of mine from Rob Roy..snip

JS

not to mention pulp fiction and reservoir dogs, two of my favorite flicks.

tomandshell said:
I can't believe that I am actually excited about a sequel to the Hulk!!

I for one hope that they treat this as if the first Hulk never existed, and from what I have read they are going in that direction.

It just makes me so happy to see the level of talent that they are bringing to Marvel properties these days.... what with RDJ playing Iron Man, and now Edward Norton and Tim Roth in Hulk? It's nice to see some actors with true skills getting these monumental parts, makes a fanboy like myself feel a lot better about getting hyped up about these films. :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
It just makes me so happy to see the level of talent that they are bringing to Marvel properties these days.... what with RDJ playing Iron Man, and now Edward Norton and Tim Roth in Hulk? It's nice to see some actors with true skills getting these monumental parts, makes a fanboy like myself feel a lot better about getting hyped up about these films. :rock

I agree 100%! :duff

This is great news let's just hope that the CGI is great also.

Remember it doesn't matter how good Norton is going to be playing Emil in this movie. The real measuring stick will be how cool the actual Abomination character will be. If the CGI sucks then the character in general, no matter how good Norton is, will suck.

I'm not familiar with Hulks enemy's, could someone please post a pic of Abomination?

Good news, he's a great actor... I think he was one of the few highpoints in the Planet of the apes remake. And he was great in Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Gridlock'd.

DarkArtist81 said:

I agree that it's nice to see good actors stepping up to the plate, but I'm sure for some actors, parts like this cause some uneasiness, I'm sure there's a fear of getting caught up in sequels and becoming type cast in that type of role, it almost seems like Hugh Jackman hasn't broken away from Wolverine too much. I think a part too is looking for someone that seems the character, not necessarily the better actor. I don't see Ed Norton as Bruce Banner scientist type, but he's a great actor and I'm sure he'll deliver a great Bruce, barring that the dirctor doesn't ask for things that suck.

I dont know what Im more excited about. The fact that the movies are getting good casts or the fact that just about everything except Spidey, DD and X-Men can now exsist in the same universe.

sweet news...hopefuly this movi will help me forget the abomination that was the original Hulk movie.

MaulFan said:
I don't see Ed Norton as Bruce Banner scientist type, but he's a great actor and I'm sure he'll deliver a great Bruce, barring that the dirctor doesn't ask for things that suck.

Yeah, like leeches or worse yet Nuclear Poodles! :google :emperor

Back