Tim burtin's batman need 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidwolverine21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now weve seen tons of batmans done in the 12 inch style, batman begins got the treatment takara,hot toys,medicom, the not so awesome dc direct. But who else besides me thinks that the ol keaton batman should get a hella kool 12 inch. You see a buch of custom keatons on ebay that collectors do but does he deserve to be produced by a able company, hot toys etc.? i think so what about you?

Yes, defintely... as Batman Returns was my favorite costume of the bunch... but if anyone even THINKS about making a Batman and robin, I'd punch them in the face. :lol

I'd rather not see one, since those films now pale in comparison to BB. So, actually I'd rather have one of the three versions of the Bale Bats.

I would definitely want a Tim Burton Batman. Especially if it was made by HT or Takara.

Batty said:
I would definitely want a Tim Burton Batman. Especially if it was made by HT or Takara.

I'll take one. And Snake, as bad as BF and B&R was, I do like the suits used in those films (the toy companies can take liberties and remove the Bat-nipples though) :D

Batty said:

Ok, I take it back sort of, I would be down for a Batman Returns Batman.

yea ive seen those on ebay and they are sweet but it would be nice to see a well produced quanity one. i know those movies seem almost dated after batman begins but man they were what help start along with superman the new age of comics and films

Batman5 said:
I'll take one. And Snake, as bad as BF and B&R was, I do like the suits used in those films (the toy companies can take liberties and remove the Bat-nipples though) :D

I loved the kilmer Batman... the panther suit looked awsome, and the movie wasn't half bad... but even clooney stated that he made batman "gay".... when the reporter asked if batman was "gay" he said no, but I made him gay.... hahah that guy is a killer! makes a joke out of everything... you can't possibley make a good batman with george clooney.

speaking of which, have you guys seen the henry wayne Batman and Batman Returns figure? now those are execptional... with the removable cowl and everything.

snakebeater said:
speaking of which, have you guys seen the henry wayne Batman and Batman Returns figure? now those are execptional... with the removable cowl and everything.
I don't think I have. Do you have any pics or a link?

wofford29 said:
www.sovereign-model.com

I've got his Burton Batman and his Dead End Batman and they're both incredible.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were they? I have contemplated his Dead End Batman for some time, especially the new one with the improved neck. How is the quality? Are they fragile? Do they have a factory like feel to them?

Cheers,

Brad

I'd love a 12" Keaton Batman from the first (my fav.) BBUUTTT I want West. Something so kitschy about him. All Batmen should be made eventually!

drbrad1975 said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much were they? I have contemplated his Dead End Batman for some time, especially the new one with the improved neck. How is the quality? Are they fragile? Do they have a factory like feel to them?

Cheers,

Brad

I love him, and think the quality on both is top notch. The paint apps are much better than anything you could get from a factory, because each one is hand painted by Shawn (the guy who runs sovereign). I paid $180 for the Dead End Batman and that's what he usually sells for, if not more on ebay when he sells them there. His ebay name is dreamntigers if you want to keep an eye out.

Back