• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tigerknight's help my wallet sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
So with the Christmas season nearly draining my account. I have decided to part out with a few things. Mostly it's the standard toys and figures from Mattel and Bandai. So please let me know if anyone is interested, I will upload pics later.

My list of figures are as follow.

Hot Toys Joker V1. 100 + shipping

SANY0283.jpg

Hot Toys Mk. III v.1 100 + shipping. Batteries did die and I don't know where to buy them unless someone can point it out to me. Pending

SANY0282.jpg

Marvel Heroclix Sentinel - $3+ shipping

Original 8 Inch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Set of five rangers all still in their boxes. $50 plus shipping

photostream

Jakks Pacific Triple H Exclusive $5 plus Shipping

photostream

Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee, Barricade and Bumblebee (1974 version) $35 plus s/h

Deluxe Evil Space Alien Set (Soccadilo, Lord Zedd, Guitardo, and a final one whose name i'm unsure about) $65+ s/h

photostream

and finally

Final Fantasy Advent Children Cloud w/ Fenrir set opened and displayed once. asking for 35 + s/h

photostream

I am also opened to offers, and willing to negotiate.

I might add more if I find more stuff.

Thanks for looking:wave

Last edited:
Also selling video games for $20

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
Fifa Soccer 10
Fifa World Cup 2010
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

all of these are for the PS3

Bump, prices lowered. Help me sell, please I wan't to buy a Epic 4G and money will fund this phone

Back