Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad its found a good home mate :yess::yess:

yeah my office is like 3A crazy............:hi5:

would do more pics here but not really the forum for them I guess.

I only really buy Hot Toy Figs with the odd exception here & there because of money really but I've always been curious about 3A so I just ordered Iron Panda & SandDevil. Can't wait to see them in hand now. Really cool collection

I only really buy Hot Toy Figs with the odd exception here & there because of money really but I've always been curious about 3A so I just ordered Iron Panda & SandDevil. Can't wait to see them in hand now. Really cool collection

3A is certainly establishing themselves.......so what figure exactly are you buying as those are colour schemes :wave

oh and as you ask -

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0898.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

yeah these are 1/12th scale !

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Have you got any more pics on the backdop of ripley looks good, would like something similar.
Also like your custom wolf and celtic pred:)

Have you got any more pics on the backdop of ripley looks good, would like something similar.
Also like your custom wolf and celtic pred:)

more of Ripley and Newt, the head is a custom one for Ripley and the total figure for Newt is custom....I built the diorama from scratch.

alien1.jpg

alien5.jpg

alien8.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

some 1/12th scale 3A also next to their bigger 1/16th brothers.......amazing detail.

DSC_0168-1.jpg

I do like the 1/12th bots....

underthebed.jpg

WWRp3x3LMpack.jpg

Then the quirky 1/6th Ankou bot from the AK line

Ankouset.jpg

Last edited:
some overall pics of the 3A collection.

DSC_0116-1.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Most of my WWRp and all the AK range do not feature in these shots so more to come some time soon hopefully.

the glass shelves look like they are bowing but are doing fine :yess:

Impressive!!

Where can you get those glass shelves in the UK?

How's it going Tigerfeet. Great looking through your collection again. I remember telling you I got a few Large Martins, I knew they were cool but I didn't realise just how cool they actually are until seeing them in hand, there awesome. I've gone on to order a Mongrol & the 2 Heavy Brambles (Africa & Cydonia) the Brambles should be coming very soon. I've got along way to go catching you up though ;) I think I'm gonna have to start checking out some of the human figures soon now after looking at your ones. Great collection again Tiger :clap

How's it going Tigerfeet. Great looking through your collection again. I remember telling you I got a few Large Martins, I knew they were cool but I didn't realise just how cool they actually are until seeing them in hand, there awesome. I've gone on to order a Mongrol & the 2 Heavy Brambles (Africa & Cydonia) the Brambles should be coming very soon. I've got along way to go catching you up though ;) I think I'm gonna have to start checking out some of the human figures soon now after looking at your ones. Great collection again Tiger :clap

thanks for the comments :hi5:

the human figures are very cool, really looking forward to the WWR grunts that should be arriving soon.

there are some great ones out there already, the de plumes are classic. the oyabun TK's with their jackets are amazing in detail and quality and as for the AK range well they are just so much fun. go for it i say.

I have mongrol coming as well but only one of the retail HB's...needing to consider space more these days :monkey2

Back