Tiger Woods Done 4 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Tiger Woods is done for the season. Going to have surgery on his knee to repair his torn ACL from 2007 and the double stress fracture in his left tibia. If my leg was like that I sure wouldn't have been able to play 91 holes at the US Open.

Tiger Woods Season Over

I guess I'm done with golf for the rest of the year. No Tiger, no interest.

Dammit, I just got tickets to his tourney that they have here in MD in 3 weeks :emperor

I'll still peek in on the Majors but nothing else. Won't watch all of any now though.

Golf is the one sport that I've played that I just suck at. I've only played maybe 8-10 rounds, but I can't drive to save my life. I was thinking about getting lessons a few years ago but then I found SS :monkey1

I did have a pin shot from 180 yards once though. That was sweet.

Golf is the one sport that I've played that I just suck at. I've only played maybe 8-10 rounds, but I can't drive to save my life. I was thinking about getting lessons a few years ago but then I found SS :monkey1

Not a bad shot though :rock

You jack ass.

I played on a putt-putt coaurse when I was 8 now that was fun. The only time you will catch me watching golf is when I watch Happy Gilmore or that guy from Jackass blowing that air horn at those 2 guys.:lol

I watch NASCAR too. :p :lol

Left turn.......left turn.....left turn....pass car...left turn.....pit stop....left turn....left turn...pit stop....crash

That's pretty much nascar for me. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead
Suppose if I was more into cars I would enjoy it.

As for golf, I don't consider that a real sport anymore. I mean look at phil mickelson, the guy's like 700 pounds overweight as can win; when you're that fat and can win, that isn't a sport. It's fun, I can shoot high 70s, but it's not a sport

sadface

Same here but I love playing.

Thats quite an impressive shot.

My golf claim to fame is I hit a moving truck in the bed and the ball stuck. The guy kept moving and I never got my ball back. :monkey2

Left turn.......left turn.....left turn....pass car...left turn.....pit stop....left turn....left turn...pit stop....crash

That's pretty much nascar for me. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead
Suppose if I was more into cars I would enjoy it.

As for golf, I don't consider that a real sport anymore. I mean look at phil mickelson, the guy's like 700 pounds overweight as can win; when you're that fat and can win, that isn't a sport. It's fun, I can shoot high 70s, but it's not a sport

Golfing is a sport you jack ass.

Back